Best wearable e/s colors?

Ali253

I work in a fairly conservative office and am pretty much a neutral chick, but I want to play a bit with color on the weekends. What would you lovelies recommend for me for "starter" eyeshadow colors? (I'm not ready for Chrome Yellow yet!) I'm NC20, warm blonde hair, blue-ish eyes. TIA for your help!

kimmy

juxt/humid.
tilt/deep truth.

both combos are really easy to wear and easy to apply
smiles.gif
they can be dramatic, like doing a smokey eye with the two or subtle, like juxt or tilt on the lid with humid or deep truth to line! hope that helps
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

Generally, everyone seems to recommend Woodwinked (though it barely shows on my NW20 yellowish skin), Sumptuous Olive, and I do like Twinks, can be applied softly and look really lovely. All of these could also be worn in the office. Ooh, Mink Pink!

Others that would less wearable in office, perhaps:

Velvet Moss, Femme Noir
Silver Ring
Moth Brown or Sensualise (but they're LE)
Beautiful Iris & Parfait Amour

They are colourful but can be applied subtly and they're so damn pretty!

Kat

I agree with juxt/humid

parfait amour or satellite dreams/hepcat

shimmermoss/bronze

Designergirl9

pinked mauve is a really pretty color and it can be more intense if you apply more...if you mix it with darker shades for the weekend it would give you a more dramatic look.

Nick

Expensive Pink (sort of a golden peach) is a great color for blue eyes. Paradisco is similar, but sheer. Gorgeous Gold is nice with oranges and greens if you plan on getting any. I really like Rule, which is a matte orange. Coppering is a pretty rust color if you feel like something bold.