Best White Shadow

Edie

Hi,

Need help:

Which white eyeshadow is the most stand-out impactful/ pigmented:

Gesso or White Frost

I know they are different (matte and frost I think) but Im looking for a white shadow that I don't have to PACK ON like I do my crystal avalanche (which I love but still)

TIA

Tashona Helena

Thanks for making this post because I also have been debating these two shades. I really like White Frost but Gesso is so intense and everyone seems to be using it. So I can't wait to hear what others say.
smiles.gif

Edie

For reference here is Crystal Avalanche on me:

CIMG1593.jpg

(inner corner)

Now it is noticable but I do need to do a few swipes to get it like this, but when teamed with another colour I find it really really hard to keep the white so intense or when I try to blend it, I find it almost goes away a little.

blindpassion

Gesso because it's Matte, and it's a true white color.
Crystal Avalanche is good too but its quite shimmery and silver looking, like the lovely lady above me mentioned.

Kuuipo

Have you seen NARS Night Snow? It is a really thick eyeshadow single that is totally oaque white and yet crystally. It needs to be patted on or placed on in a rolling motion, but there is no more beautiful sparklong white than Night Snow.
thmbup.gif

Edie

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
I placed an order for Heatherette and added Gesso to my order. Yay.

I will check out Nars Night Snow on the weekend when I go to Mecca too
smiles.gif

Thanks again. I had so much love for this site...it just keeps growing though :yay: