Bestbeautyonline Shipping Time?

BestRx

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please move if it's not. Anyway, I placed an order with bestbeautyonline.com for some Milani eyeshadows back on February 10. I haven't received any shipping confirmation (the money was definitely deducted from my PayPal account).

I've emailed them twice to find out the status and received no response. I'm just wondering what other people's experience has been with them, their shipping time and their customer service response.

TIA.

MissResha

file a complaint with ebay. no professional and business savvy company would ignore your emails and such. file with ebay and get your money back.

i just went to the website and i see nothing. wtf.

BestRx

I've just sent another email and I tracked down a phone number, which I intend to call tomorrow.

My question now is if they still don't respond, what recourse do I have? They are not an ebay seller. But they do only accept PayPal on their website. Can PayPal help get my money back?

ssad.gif

gimmemac

I placed an order with them about a week ago and I emailed them asking if I can add and item to it. No one has responded to my email. I also tried calling both the local and 800 number they have listed but can never get through to anyone. It left a very bad feeling in my stomach so I filed a complaint with paypal requesting that I get my money back.

I took it a step further and contacted Milani Cosmetics in CA and spoke to someone there about this company. The lady I spoke with on the phone said that they are not affiliated with bestbeautyonline. According to her, they had stopped supplying them with products a long time ago.

If I were you, I would file a complaint with paypal immediately and request your money back.

BestRx

Stay Far Away!!!

So I did file a complaint with Paypal. Actually, I opened a dispute on 3/8 after HeavenLeiBleu suggested I work through Paypal (since my other emails and phone calls went unanswered). After they had not responded to my request for dispute resolution, I escalated it to a claim a few days later.

I just got this message from PayPal:

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

Basically, I should probably expect to never see that money again. Please, please, please everyone. Stay away from bestbeautyonline.com. They will steal your money as they've done mine.

gimmemac

Oh my gosh!!! I filed a complaint about a week ago and I guess I should expect the same answer from paypal! That's so wrong. I am going to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. I am NOT going to pay for something I haven't received.

BestRx

Unfortunately, I used my bank account and not a credit card so I can't even dispute it with my CC company. I'm so pissed. I really didn't have this money to lose.

MissResha...are you suggesting I call PayPal. Do you think that might work?

MissResha

heck yes! i never email them i always call and complain. i feel like i can be more assertive and demand things that way. email = canned messages. when they hear your discontent, they usually give you what you demand lol.

i'd be like "Look, these people STOLE my money and I should be protected..." etc etc.

MissResha

btw, here is their domain information. there's a number, if i were you i'd call and demand answers.

Quote:
[Querying whois.internic.net]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]
[Querying whois.enom.com]
[whois.enom.com]
=-=-=-=

Registration Service Provided By: Enom, Inc
Visit: eNom - domain name, internet services, dns hosting

Domain name: bestbeautyonline.com

Registrant Contact:
Best Beauty Online
House Of Gable, Inc. Beauty Online ()

Fax:
286 Sheraden Ave
Staten Island, NY 10314
US

Administrative Contact:
TOTALLYWEBBED.COM
Cheryle Bernard ([email protected])
+1.3103980459
Fax:
P O BOX 4225
Culver City, CALIFORNIA 90231-4225
US

Technical Contact:
TOTALLYWEBBED.COM
Cheryle Bernard ([email protected])
+1.3103980459
Fax:
P O BOX 4225
Culver City, CALIFORNIA 90231-4225
US

Name Servers:
ns1.setupsite.com
ns2.setupsite.com

Creation date: 12 Sep 2006 07:18:59
Expiration date: 12 Sep 2009 07:18:00

Get Noticed on the Internet! Increase visibility for this domain name by listing it at whoisbusinesslistings.com
=-=-=-=
The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load
this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic
mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by these terms.
Version 6.3 4/3/2002