Better late than never!

diaanz

Hello everyone!

How did I not know about this forum?!? I guess that's what happens when you skim through your reading. I have been a member for almost a month now and I just recently re-read the rules and realized that there was a welcome forum. So this is me waving a big hello to all you lovely people here. The adjective 'lovely' was not used lightly. I have been here looking for some discontinued products and you all have been nothing less than extremely helpful. I have already met a few wonderful people who have gone out of their way to be nice to me and if this is really the way it is here (pinching myself!) I'm afraid you are going to see a lot of me. A shout out to all you wonderful people who have been really welcoming and patient with my never ending questions (you guys know who you are!) and I guess I look forward to making more friends, learning more about makeup and enjoying this private space where no one will judge the lengths I go to for makeup!

Cheers!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Welcome!
flower.gif
I'm glad you're enjoying the site!

diaanz

I love the yellow top you are sporting in your profile pic.. Looks like a mustard-y yellow which is my most favourite colour!

ohmissdee

Welcome! I did the same thing when I first started :) I'm glad you found this site! I thought I was huge make up junkie but now I don't feel so bad knowing that there are so many of us out there!

Latest posts