Better W/out Make Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

marreyes38

I came to the realization that i look a million times better without make up than i ever did with it on...i like the natural look on me, and makeup just made me break out...so im throwing away all my stuff (which makes me feel guilty cause its like throwing thousands of dollars down the drain...OUCH!) anyways have fun with your make up girls i for one have grown out of it...

THANX to all you girls that were so sweet and helpful, you guys rock you know who you are... im not gonna sugar coat it there were a few girls who i thought were pretty rude, but we all know its only natural that we're not always gonna get along with everyone, so for the other ones who were rude...well theres so much i can say but i wont go there, its rude and unnecesary, not to mention its beneath me.

SPECKTRA WAS AWESOME...ill miss some of you girls. i learned so much and loved a lot of you guy's looks.

MACLovin

Aw, you don't have to leave.. you can still come and hang in the chatter area! Sorry you seem to have had problems with some other members, and I hope that's not why youre leaving..

Sometimes I think the same thing.. damn I have a lot of makeup and I look fine without it! But I still love playing with it as a hobby and creative outlet and that won't ever change.. at least i don't think so..

Are you sure you want to throw your stuff away? I could give it a good home.
angelic.gif
angelic.gif
yes.gif
hehe

Take care!

TISH1124

I wish I could shake my addiction that easy...I will probably need serious intervention to stop buying or using MAC

jdepp_84

Yeah dont throw it out, put it up here or sell it on craigslist or something and make some money!!!! Also, yeah I dont wear makeup on the weekends or my other job and everyone says I look better without it. But Its just fun to play arond with it you know. And as far as rude members, who cares about them, just ignore. But dont leave, hang out and give people posting pics comments at least....

jdechant

Lol...yah for sure...sell it and make some profit back...there are alot of us out there that would gladly take it off your hands!! lol...

BACKAWAY FROM THE GARBAGE CAN!!!
rofl.gif
~Please??~
smiles.gif

nunu

You can still visit from time to time, Specktra isn't just a make up blog. Besides you never know you might get back into make up! Have fun.

makeba

You know i felt this same way not long ago. but when i come on specktra i see so many beautiful looks and i just love to play in makeup period. i decided to shift gear on my color choices from bold to more neutral colors. i love the neutral look, next to nothing look and the shimmer neutral looks is so hot!! and its a no fuss routine.
why not sell your makeup. trust me! someone will be glad to have it otherwise why not donate it to the womens battered shelter like one suggested. Be blessed!

jdechant

Quote:
You can still visit from time to time, Specktra isn't just a make up blog. Besides you never know you might get back into make up! Have fun.

True! I don't know what I would do without my daily gossip with all my favorite Speckrette's...With or without makeup, IM A LIFER!!
smiles.gif

(So get used to me!) lol....
yes.gif

MiCHiE

You're very young and your taste may change. It seems very premature to say you're done with makeup and want to throw it away. Natural is great, but it's always nice to enhance your beauty every now and then. Sounds like your decision has to do with more than just no longer wearing makeup, though.

User93

I agree with Michie! Keep your basics at least, cause imagine if you will have to buy it all over again! And sell those you dont use, here on specktra, or make some friend super happy.

Actually, its about bad quality or not suitable for you skin make-up which amkes you break out. I would definitely keep powder, eyeliner, mascara, a few nude glosses at least.

I can easily go with no make-up, but I prefer having MSF and a blusher on.

And cmon, you dont have to leave at all
th_hug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts