Beyonce's Deja Vu

aziajs

Has anyone heard the new single from her upcoming album, B-Day? It's called Deja Vu. I am really feeling it. And thus continues my love hate relationship with her. I always really like her music but I am so TIRED of seeing her. She is everywhere I turn. Half the time I am thinking, "ho sit down!"

http://media.putfile.com/Beyonce---Deja-Vu-81

devin

yeah that song is jammin'! I really like it! If this is any sign of what her entire album will be like I will definitely be buying! I really enjoyed her first album.
smiles.gif

IslandGirl77

This song was straight. Better than I thought it would be. I'm not a real Jay Z fan, he never really talks about anything special. LOL The single is cool though, I'm sure it will be a hit. I've lost interest in new music these days.

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
meh
th_confused_new.gif
don't like it at all.. i'm kinda over her...

iagree.gif
Although I'm pretty sure it'll grow on me one of these days
th_dunno.gif

d_flawless

hmm, as with any beyonce song it needs to grow on me first, just cuz it's always this huge thing, but i really like it so far

IslandGirl77

I saw the video the other day. I was not impressed by it. She looked like she was trying to be Tina Turner. Doing the dance moves, and some of the outfits looked very Tina.

Kels823

Okay Im a wannabe vocalist... LOL
type.gif

I was speaking about this cut w/ my vocal coach and we both agree that this song is out of her range. She stretched this one a little too far.. If she were to bring it down about a half octave, it would be hot.

HOWEVER, the song itself has the makings of a 2006 summer jam. She did throw down on the BET awards...
eyelove.gif
its just that Im kinda over her too. I appreciate what shes tryin to do but sweetie.. go away.. gwon now.. gwon.. LOL:spy: but she is what the media makes her out to be, I guess thats the best way I can put it?

Kels823

Okaaaaaaaaay and I just watched the video. The girl is bad.. her body makes me wanna slit my wrists like SERIOUSLY. The African dance moves at the end kinda threw me off. There was one scene that reminded me of the Maroon 5 'She Will Be Loved' video. Other than that, I thought it was appropriate. My favorite look is prolly the turquoise.. I dunno, that might change. *sigh* Why couldnt I be Beyonce... dag..
th_dunno.gif

lightnlovly

So, I'm feelin the song....I juss saw the video yesterday--she looked great, but uhh she kinda scared me in that video! Was she havin seizures?
lol.gif
I was impressed with the fact that she completed her upcoming album in 2 weeks w/o really tellin anybody about (management, fam etc.)...

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Okaaaaaaaaay and I just watched the video. The girl is bad.. her body makes me wanna slit my wrists like SERIOUSLY. The African dance moves at the end kinda threw me off. There was one scene that reminded me of the Maroon 5 'She Will Be Loved' video. Other than that, I thought it was appropriate. My favorite look is prolly the turquoise.. I dunno, that might change. *sigh* Why couldnt I be Beyonce... dag..
th_dunno.gif

Ha ha, that african dance had me like wtf! What is that? I dont' know, I think I'm just over her. She seems a lil extra to me.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnlovly
So, I'm feelin the song....I juss saw the video yesterday--she looked great, but uhh she kinda scared me in that video! Was she havin seizures?
lol.gif
I was impressed with the fact that she completed her upcoming album in 2 weeks w/o really tellin anybody about (management, fam etc.)...

Dang two weeks! I didn't know that. I can give her props for that.

user6

I'm not really into music that's not alternative or rock of some sort, but I love Jay-Z! and if he loves Beyonce, then so do I!