Big Fatty

jessiekins1

yes! i love it. it's totally worth the investment. i use it when ever i want thick, long, over-the-top lashes. it looks like i have falsies on.
greengrin.gif

tricky

i like the look it gives when you first put it on, but it totally faded away by the end of the day. maybe if a primer or something is used it might be better.

Mixxi

I bought it and I don't know if I got a bad batch but it was awful and I took it back. It was very thick and gloopy and the applicator was too big I thought and my eyelashes didn't look any different after applying 4 coats!

Vicky88

It's great for lengthening and thickening, but not so good for curling on me. I do love it though!

Honor1

I use this and I love it. I will admit that I can get the same performance from a Drug Store Brand though.

shortcake

I like this mascara alot! It's one of my favorites... I have many that I use, because I'm always trying to find THE ONE, but this is in my top five!

sitasati

I didn't like this mascara, especially the wand. It was kind of a regular mascara nothing special. Not really worth spending 18 bucks. I, however loveeeeeeeeeee prolash and zoomlash and plushlash. Maybe that's just me.

Oh yeah..it flaked veryyyyyyyyyyyyy badly that's one of the biggest reasons I didn't like it. Thanks amelia for reminding me lol.

divinedime

At first I thought the results were kind of ho-hum but now I love it. I think I may still check into a primer though.

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
Has anyone given UD Big Fatty mascara a try?

whadya think?

I HAVE THE MASCARA IN THE BLUE AND HONESTLY I LIKE IT BETTER THAN THE DIOR BLUE MASCARAA THE COLOR IS VER VIBRANT AND YOUR EYELASHES ACTUALLY LOOK BLUE

photogeek

at first I was excited about it-- but it just about 100% kills my curl within the first 30min or so
ssad.gif
to be fair, I usually use waterproof loreal voluminous and WP formulas seem to hold curl a whooole lot better than regular in my experience.
it also kinda wore off by the end of the day and was much more smudgy under my eyes than I'm used to. on first application, I was thrilled-- but overall it just sits in all it's 60s glory in my traincase.
perhaps using a primer would fix the curl problem? hmm. may have to try that. for now I'm on about my 10th tube of L'oreal Voluminous WP black and it's love, I always go back.
m