BIG Interveiw tommorrow HELP!

Kismet29

Oh my gosh I have a job interveiw in the morning and I am sooo excited. I have been a licensed nail tech and estetician for ten years but I haven't found a good reliable way to make a steady income and get benefits. Since I'm a single mom thats importnant. I met a woman who is a medical estetician and have been trying to break into that feild but the training is expensive. So I have finally landed and inteveiw with a huge Laser Spa Owner and their Ceif Finacial Officer tommorrow! They just called. If I impress in the interveiw they will be flying me out Monday for training all expense paid! So any advise on how to impress? I was thinking of doing a neutral cut crease shadow to show skill but not over do it. I was also wondering about wearing all black? If I get the job I will wear scrubs. I have never had an interveiw that was this foraml and miwth so much at stake! SO please any advise would be awsome!

bad girl glam

wearing all black is fine. just make sure your look is very polished. since this is a medi spa position, make sure your look is clean and fresh and no dangling earrings, wear well manicured short nails with a neutral color polish, and no stillettos. if you have any retail sales experience, make sure you mention that in your interview. they rely heavily on clients purchasing packages of different treatments. also the atmosphere is totally different from a day spa. not a very relaxing type atmosphere. talk about how you want to cross over to medi spa and the benefits you can offer their office.

Good Luck to you!

Latest posts