Big Islanders...

mrskloo

So it's offical. We're packing up all of our things and dumping our junk on another island, Big Island. Hilo to be specific. Any one from there? I was wondering how the MAC counter is?

My husband is from there so he's all fine with moving but I'm freaking out. Leaving my friends and family! So just want to see if I can make a few MAC compadres from there.
smiles.gif

obsessed_girl07

Hey,
Hilo girl here
ssad.gif
there is ONLY Mac in Macy's.....Hilo AND Kona. That's why I go off buying stuff online....No more nothing here!!!!!!! Feel bad that you have to move here....I always complain there's nothing here, but yet I would NEVER move....go figure.... Lemme know if I can help you with anything!

mrskloo

I've been begging my husband to apply at Macy's but he refuses to work retail again. Darn him!! Thanks for the pro #, I'm going to need it.

Oh gosh, I know I need to stock up. I wish I could use our moving money for makeup. Is the Ala Moana store a pro store or a freestanding store?

Demosthenes

Yup, freestanding, and the Ala Moana can't ship to the neighbor islands over the phone, sadly. We can only use the Pro number/website here.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskloo
So it's offical. We're packing up all of our things and dumping our junk on another island, Big Island. Hilo to be specific. Any one from there? I was wondering how the MAC counter is?

My husband is from there so he's all fine with moving but I'm freaking out. Leaving my friends and family! So just want to see if I can make a few MAC compadres from there.
smiles.gif

I'm not on any of the islands...but I was just curious as to which island you're on now.

The only one I've been to is Maui.

mrskloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
I'm not on any of the islands...but I was just curious as to which island you're on now.

The only one I've been to is Maui.

I'm on Oahu.
smiles.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
I'm on Oahu.
smiles.gif

Is that the island Waikiki is on? Or is that the Big Island?

mrskloo

Quote:

Yes, it is.
smiles.gif

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, it is.
smiles.gif

Ok...haha!!

I'm not too good at geography! LOL

oh.gif
ops:

Latest posts