**Big LUSH & Mac Haul** PICS **

tinkerbelle2001

OMG, I just bought to many things these last weeks, first there was Mac Smoke Signals & Blue Storm, then there was Lush and Everyday Minerals and Alima Cosmetics and Pure Luxe Cosmetics and Bare Escentuals....it was just terrible!!!
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif

DSC09114.jpg

DSC09112.jpg

dsc09059da0.jpg

DSC09076.jpg

DSC09096.jpg

DSC09173.jpg

dsc09037ox1.jpg

dsc09038wl2.jpg

glam8babe

wow thats a HUGE haul! how is the fast response eye cream? now that the winters here under my eyes dry easy and my makeup looks cakey in that area after a few hours and i need a great eye cream

M.A.C.tastic

what 2 lipglasses are those in the first picture, pleassse let me know!!! great haul btw, i would love to try lush, is it expensive?

Miss_M

Wow, that's one fantastic haul !!
smiles.gif

Or as they say in dutch...jij hebt jezelf aardig verwend !! :thumbsup:

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
wow thats a HUGE haul! how is the fast response eye cream? now that the winters here under my eyes dry easy and my makeup looks cakey in that area after a few hours and i need a great eye cream

Hi, the fast response eye cream is great! It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth right after application! It's also great with e/s, it primes the eyelids a little bit so the e/s stays even longer. It's a great buy because it is not that expensive I think. And I need an eyecream to keep away the wrinkles since I'm already 37!!
weeping.gif

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.tastic
what 2 lipglasses are those in the first picture, pleassse let me know!!! great haul btw, i would love to try lush, is it expensive?

Thanks!!!
smiles.gif
The 2 lipglasses are Illicit and Bare Truth both from the Smoke Signals Collection, they are really great!!! I'm gonna buy some more for if I run out!!
graucho.gif

And Lush is great, especially their Bubble Bar Slices and Bath Melts, but also they have great shampoo, body lotion and so many more. You should definitely try it....And it is not cheap but not extremely expensive, checkout their website at

http://www.lush.com

tinkerbelle2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_M
Wow, that's one fantastic haul !!
smiles.gif

Or as they say in dutch...jij hebt jezelf aardig verwend !! :thumbsup:

Thanks, I love to treat myself!!! Can't wait for the Holiday Collections to come out!!!
You're a Dutch Mac lover too? Nice to meet you!
wavey.gif

parysse

Waouh great! I love bare minerals the first kit is my favorite one. The second kit you buy seems to be nice too.

Miss_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001
Thanks, I love to treat myself!!! Can't wait for the Holiday Collections to come out!!!
You're a Dutch Mac lover too? Nice to meet you!
wavey.gif

Hi, nice to meet you too !!
wavey.gif

Yes, I'm also a dutch MAC (and make-up) addict. I'm from Rotterdam, so very close to temptation since de Bijenkorf has a MAC counter here
winks.gif

Can't wait for the upcoming collections as well, love to see the Mattene, Matte2 en Holiday lines
smiles.gif

Latest posts