Bigger collection than Son Risa and MAC_Whore

Classic Beauty

Hey silly goose! Of course mine isn't as big! I've only been into make-up since last August. If you have any questions just give me a holla!

Everything:

Brushes:

Eyes:

1st Row: Vanilla, Brule, BLANK, Goldbit, Oceanique
2nd Row: Ricepaper, Patina, Cork, Woodwinked, BLANK
3rd Row: Arena, Flirty Number, Mulch, Romp, Black Tied

1st Row: Brill, Freshwater, Flashtrack, BLANK, Lavendar Sky
2nd Row: Hypnotique, BLANK, Mystical Mist, Little Minx (or something like that), and Iris Print
3rd Row: Prose and Fancy, Aquadisiac, Steamy, Idol Eyes, and BLANK

1st Row: Spring Up, Overgrown, Trax, Rio de Rosa, and Pink Venus.
2nd Row: Gorgeous Gold, Juxt, Sprout, BLANK, Expensive Pink
3rd Row: Goldmine, Sumptuous Olive, Greensmoke, Meadow, Beauty Marked.

Lips:

Pigments:

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
icon_eek.gif
I thought you were serious!! Well, you definitely have a great collection for the short time you've been collecting! Thanks for posting the pic's. I always enjoy seeing them.
th_worship.gif

Classic Beauty

Varneesh! IT IS SO PRETTY! It's a little more pinky than the pictures, but not so much. It's the perfect nude lip product. I'm so surprised I havne't heard of it until I bought it this past weekend.
smiles.gif

SChotgurrl

Hmmm do you think that would look okay on darker skinned girls? Here's a recent pic of me so you can see my complexion
smiles.gif

Classic Beauty

It would create a lighter lip, but yea I think it would. My friend (she's 1/2 black) used it today and it looked REALLY pretty on her. I would say try it at the store though to be extra sure.
smiles.gif

SChotgurrl

Okay thanks! And I LOVE the Scooby-Doo car in the background! LOL, Rooby Rooby Rooooooo!....okay that was kinda gay.....ha ha!

MAC_Whore

Damn you! I thought you were serious and were going to ease my guilt!
smiles.gif
Oh well.....back to feeling guilty...sigh....

Seriously though, beautiful collection. Lovely palettes. You have some great colours. Oh, and I like your Scooby car as well.
smiles.gif

PinkShell21

Oooh what MSF is that?! It looks like special packaging form th epic but its prob just the shimmer form the powder that got around it
smiles.gif
I was about to get jealous! :p

aerials

I love your lipglass collection... all the shades are so pretty!
Would you mind posting what they all are?

eowyn797

What a lovely collection! Added several to my onw personal want list, so thanks for labeling them all
smiles.gif

looks like you have just what you need here for any occasion. this is the kind of nice succint collection i would love to have someday.

Mind posting which pigments those are? I like the blue in the top left and the red one in the top right.