Biggest Loser-Specktra style

lizzylu23

Yay!!! :cheer: Now we are all going to support eachother and we will keep inspired to finish our goal!! When are we going to start our commitment diet/healthy eating/ exercise ?

Serenityy

Thank you Richelle! You're always putting things in motion for us!
cheerleader.gif

Richelle83

How's about a start date of Monday and an end date of 1/31? or 2/28? Want to give enough time to recoup from the holidays in case we get sidetracked lol.

CiaoBellaa

I think this is a cool idea, I've been seriously undisciplined for a few months now and since I'm on Specktra so much maybe I'll get that motivation back!
w00t.gif

amzee807

This is a great idea! Especially now that it's holiday season with all the drinks and sweets and being less active

LouGarner

I need a treadmill. I have my periods where i love running outside then when it gets cold i love running on the treadmill

abjarrett

This is a great idea! I don't have a workout/health buddy here, so you guys will be my new "lifestyle change" buddies!
yahoo.gif

Mac4Megan

Well I'm having a late (Canadian) thanksgiving dinner tonight so I will be starting Monday! I'm super busy with working full time and school full time so until the end of my semester I'm just gonna change my diet, I barely have time to shower let alone work out

Latest posts