Biggest Loser-Specktra style

mosha010

MONDAY IS UPON US LADIES! i oficially joined Weight watchers over the weekend (work is sponsoring it for employees so i figured i take advantage) and tried to stick to my"points" through the weekend. STATS: current weight: 164lbs height 5 1' age 31 ideal weight: 145 lbs. FIT. not skinny!: FIT. i gained all of 20 lbs in the last 3 years so im going to work for my 20's weight but better: fit. im willing to compromise pounds lost for inches lost which is AT THE END, BETTER. GOALS OF THE WEEK: *DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY. *EAT MEALS AT REGULAR HOURS *SUBSTITUTE MY AFTERNOON SNACKING AT WORK FROM VENDOR MACHINE COOKIES/JUNK TO FRUIT OR AT LEAST NUTS/FIBER. *RUN 10 MILES THIS WEEK: I used to run 10 miles a day! but again, lifestyle changes, work schedule changes, lazyness, tv... so im going to aim to accumulate 10miles at least throghout the course of the week. *STICK TO MY POINTS THIS WEEK AND ATTEND A WW MEETING. WHATS YOUR GOAL!??

Serenityy

I'm ready for this! :) I won't be able to work out today due to some majorrrr studying I need to do. But for these 2 days I will be drinking a lot of water. I have cut out sweets and fried food now, that's what has caused me to put on some pounds. I started losing weight in the summer. In the beginning I was 170 lbs, gained sooo much weight my freshman year. Now I weigh 150! :) My dream goal weight is 130 lbs. I know I can never really be skinny, I never been skinny EVER. I dream of being fit! Good luck to everyone, I know we can do this! Stats: Weight: 150 Height: 5'1 Age: 19 Goal weight: 130 (if I go lower that would be amazing) After these two days of studying I will definitely be in the gym, for now I got to improvise!

jennyap

I'm in. I've been overweight for a loooong time (and never skinny) so I expect it to take a long time to slim down too, but it's time I did something. Working long hours lately has meant no time to get to a gym (I need to join) or take much care over what I'm eating. I've got a couple of major deadlines coming up in the next week and a half, so I'll start seriously once I'm past those, say 1st November. Long term weight loss goal - 70lbs Goal to end Feb - 30lbs Slow but steady will be my motto - it has to be a lifestyle change not a short term fix, and I need to build new habits.

lizzylu23

what are you going to do. I am going to run 5miles on Wednesday
So here are the basic starts for me My goal is to drop 60-65 lbs. current weight:208lbs age: 27 height:5'3.5 goal weight:145-150 its the weight I am supposed to be according with my height. today 10/21/13 a better life with better choices starts I have weight myself just after waking up and before eating a thing. And I will do weekly weight check ins. This week I am going to: Run for 30 mins and do some cardio dancing. To add up to at least 1 hour of activity and of course cool down. I am quitting all junk food, fried food, candy, soda, bread. Drink my 8 glasses of water per day. Eat smaller meals and eat every 4 hours. Eat more fruits/ vegetables and also eat more white meats. I will update every week with other things I added to my diet/exercise plan. Good luck to all of us starting today!! We can do it :cheer:

LARAELYSE

I'm so happy to participate! Feels good when you have support! I've been making a smoothie with veggies & wanted to share it with you ladies! Use fresh spinach, kale, cucumber, parsley, broccoli, celery & 2 bananas... add WATER so it will all blend. BE WARNED that this will clean out your system of junk/processed foods from your intestines. I woke up at 3am feeling my tummy cramp...& don't be alarmed if what you see in the toilet is weird looking, its all the crap that you want OUT! I'm sorry to be somewhat graphic, but just wanted you all to know what to expect lol hope this helps!

abjarrett

Well, I guess it's time to get my butt in gear. I gained 80 pounds with my first pregnancy.....and it hasn't went anywhere but up since then. I'm not looking to get to my pre-pregnancy weight (even though I wouldn't mind), but I want to be fit and have energy again. There's no excuse to still be dragging around the weight (and more) after seven years. I have a lot of weight to lose, but I'm going in 10-pound increments so that I don't get discouraged easily. There's no reason that I shouldn't be able to lose at least 1 pound per week.

My goals for the week will change according to what I really need to do, so I'll be checking in every Monday to update goals and post a weekly weigh-in since I tend to weigh every Monday.

Starting Weight: 232.2
Height: 5'8"
Initial goal: 10 pounds lost by 12/31/13.
Goal weight for 2/28: 200 pounds
Final Goal weight: 150

GOALS FOR THE WEEK:
Drink 8 cups of water a day.
Eat more fruits and veggies.
Eat breakfast every day.
Eat less unhealthy starches (white bread, white rice, etc.) and substitute healthier choices.
Get moving (no matter how small).

LouGarner

STATS:
current weight: 180lbs
height 5 7'.5
age 32
ideal weight: 150 lbs and toned

i gained all of 30 lbs in the last 6 months because I got sick. I am feeling a little better so I think it is time to stop being lazy and making excuses. I always feel awesome after I work out.

GOALS OF THE WEEK:

*Drink more water and stay away from sugary drinks.
*Eat meals at reasonable times and nothing after 8.
*Make sure I care healthy snacks with me to work because it is so easy to get/pick up junk food then it is to get some healthy to eat
* Make a work out schedule so i can know what i am suppose to do when I go to the gym and not get sidetracked

Also, they is an app called lose it. I will have you monitor your weigh lose and eating habits. you will have to log everything you eat and when you exercise but it will help you out a lot.

mosha010

Guys a great way to stay in track is to PREPARE! Prepare ahead for work time munchies by packing some nuts or fruit, prepare ahead your lunches if possible, plan out dinners ahead of time so you don't get home and call the delivery guy!!! (And hello! More money for your pocket!) get water in the fridge: to me is easier to get the bottles and carry them anywhere, a lot of the times I refill them at the filter at work...

MaitaiFluff

Sorry I'm late in the game by a few days, but I would love to be a part of this as a way of keeping me motivated. Today's weight: 162 Starting weight: 190 Ultimate goal weight: 125 [@]mosha010[/@] is so correct when she says to prepare. I now almost always bring my lunch to work with snacks. I also have a Bobble, which is one of those refillable water bottles with a filter. I think one of the biggest changes that I have made and has really helped is that I cut out soda. Before I was a Diet Coke and sugar free Red Bull junkie, but whatever chemicals that are in there don't help. I cut out all caffeine at first, but have reintroduced it in moderation through tea (mixing my own blend of black and fruit teas). We now rarely buy beer to have in the fridge and reserve drinking for when we're out with friends of celebrating. I'm more aware of what I eat. Which means I don't deny myself what I really really want, but because of that I think I end up wanting it less. I make sure my SO's beloved chocolate chip cookies are out of sight in his cookie jar and my bundle of fresh apples are in full view. One of my coworkers kept telling me once you lose the first 10 pounds, then you really have the motivation to keep going. Which I believe to be so true because I bounced around between 190 and 180 for awhile, but once I was on the lessor side of 180 and I could see a difference, I was like "yeah, I can DO this!" I look forward to everyone's updates. A support group like this is really awesome to have.

Tyra Shena

I would love to join! I have a family cruise coming up in February and my family has been procrastinating on our biggest loser competition! My Stats are Current weight 189 lbs Wish weight 165 lbs Previous wt. 174 I've gained 14lbs since may I know I'm late so Ill just jump right in

CiaoBellaa

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has gained weight in 2013...I've been through a tough year and sometimes it's hard to get the motivation to lose weight. Just gotta remind myself that it's worth it. :)

lizzylu23

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has gained weight in 2013...I've been through a tough year and sometimes it's hard to get the motivation to lose weight. Just gotta remind myself that it's worth it. :)
It is hard and it's so easy to get unmotivated but thats why this group was made and we are all here for the same reason and to support eachother.!!

LouGarner

It is hard and it's so easy to get unmotivated but thats why this group was made and we are all here for the same reason and to support eachother.!!
you're right. Its so easy to get unmotivated. I plan on running three times next week. I also am going to do 20 push ups and 50 sit ups a day. Lets get it ladies. Summer is coming up and you can make a difference in a few months.

mandrake

Yeah I'm on a wheight loss as well right now.

Start weight June 2011: 270
weight last week: 251
weight today: 242
Goal: 140
Height: 170cm

I'm doing Atkins and feeling great. I've started walking a lot and already see results with clothes. Of course Atkins is a very yummy way to loose weight. The only thing that really works for me.

Latest posts