Biggest Loser-Specktra style

slyn

I was sick for about 5 weeks, in and out of the hospital. I am finally on the mend and beginning to hit the gym again!

I am a huge energy drink fan, but they are not good for you at all. My friend introduced me to a whole line of health drinks and supplements that have really boost my energy level. It is amazing, they are all natural. There is never a crash at the end.

I thought maybe some of you would also be interested in similar products. Since I cannot advertise on here, that is not my intention, send me an e-mail for more information!

I am hoping to lose around 10 more pounds by Christmas!

Hope this helps someone!!

veronikawithak

I'll post for now and hopefully it gets revived.
smiles.gif

Height: 5'7
SW: 163.0
CW: 163.0
GW: 133.0

A few years ago I gained around 30 pounds.. Did a bootcamp style summer with one of my best friends and lost it all within 4 months. Then I put it all back on over the past 3 years plus about 10 more.. Now I just keep gaining and losing the same 5 pounds.. I have great days and terrible days but they tend to cancel each other out. Just trying to make a more permanent change..

If anyone uses myfitnesspal, please add me! I could use a buddy: vkoll.

mosha010

I started going to the gym 3 weeks ago. Every day resting on the weekends. Before the holidays I started eating clean and working out 2-3 days a week and now I'm up to 5 days a week. I'm so hard to lose weight cause I gain muscle right away from always being sporty. But out of the 30 lbs I want to lose I'm down 7 pounds already. It's only hard to start after u start it's an addiction to be healthier and be fitter for your own good.

veronikawithak

I started going to the gym 3 weeks ago. Every day resting on the weekends. Before the holidays I started eating clean and working out 2-3 days a week and now I'm up to 5 days a week. I'm so hard to lose weight cause I gain muscle right away from always being sporty. But out of the 30 lbs I want to lose I'm down 7 pounds already. It's only hard to start after u start it's an addiction to be healthier and be fitter for your own good.
That's awesome!!! Do you do measurements as well? You've probably lost a lot more than 7 pounds of fat putting on muscle. And it's totally an addiction, one that I'm working on having again lol.

I'm not a big fan of the gym but I have some Jillian Michaels DVDs at home (some of which I haven't even used yet despite having them for almost a year
oh.gif
). I used to run, but now my sports bra doesn't even fit.. My goal for right now is just to log all of my meals in myfitnesspal and focus on getting nutrition in and junk out. Once that habit is down, I can focus on a more regular exercise routine. I find if I try to commit to too many mini goals at once I get overwhelmed and give up.

mosha010

That's true. It's one thing at a time !!! But keep yourself motivated I haven't measured but I can tell jeans a bit looser

veronikawithak

I haven't measured but I can tell jeans a bit looser
Trying to! It can be tough during the winter but now that the days are longer and the sun's out more often I have more energy. I want to do a big spring cleaning of my closet but I want to get to my goal first so I know what's going to eventually fit again.
sweatdrop.gif
That's motivation in itself haha..

Loose clothes are a great feeling when you're working on your fitness!
smiles.gif

josephine90

I broke my scale lol, i was mopping the floor, so i placed it on a table and it fell. I guess it knows i hate it!

deadSAVVY

Id like to join pretty please! I started working out a year and some change ago at the gym with my brother as motivation because he would do football conditioning and I would learn heavy lift techniques and form. I'd run 3 miles a day 5x a week ( not fun with DD's) & We'd alternate leg days, back, shoulders, biceps, blah blah. I kept up and gained muscle but could not for the life of me lose all my tummy roll after I had my daughter! I lost weight but not exactly where I wanted to. It's not terrible because I'm good at hiding it lol (not good) but I know it's not where I want to be. So this winter I took a break and only focused on trying to eat clean and rehab my knee. I started up again at home with lifting last month and so far so good only sometimes I lose motivation working out alone. Id love to hear your tips/ motivations! I'm looking to drop more body fat and work on my tummy rolls of doom! Lol If any of you have questions as to which supplements/ protein/ pre's are good to take let me know! I've tried lots but for starters I would say definitely watch you water intake and drink more! Also nutrition is important and eating small frequent meals. I know most of us work and it gets hard but if you just eat in moderation and see where that takes you first I'm sure you'll see results and slowly start to gain motivation to eat better and move around! Starting: 5'7 167lbs Today: 155 lbs Goal for now: 145 lbs I don't care about the weight really just want my body in the right place ;) (Long annoying post over now :) )

mosha010

@deadsavvy I go through the same thing. I started eating cleaner and def focusing ok ab work to burn fat and tone my muscles. Maybe you've gotten ur body used to the same work out ? How about shocking ur body with a bootcamp style work out or even a dif type of cardio like Zumba?

deadSAVVY

@deadsavvy I go through the same thing. I started eating cleaner and def focusing ok ab work to burn fat and tone my muscles. Maybe you've gotten ur body used to the same work out ? How about shocking ur body with a bootcamp style work out or even a dif type of cardio like Zumba?
Yep I'd love to try some crazy bootcamp workout or even zumba again hehe I tried a class before and just couldn't stop giggling. I know i'm immature sometimes lmao! I wonder how it is on xbox Kinect...Or wip out the old school Taebo! YASSS lol.

I try and shock my body with a different routine and HIIT workouts which def do help but its the midsection that im stuck on. I need more ab/core workouts in my life.
werd.gif
Will try tonight, thanks!

Denae78

I love this idea. Ill participate for sure. I had a huge lifestyle change two years ago. Moved from the city to a small town and quit my high stress job to stay at home with my two kids. I didnt really know anyone here and after the first year I had gained a lot of weight. Last year I started watching what I ate and exercising and lost about 35 lbs. I managed to keep most of that off but still have a ways to go. Going on vacation this week but will start when i get back. Height 5'11 Cw 185 Gw about 160 Sorry for the huge post!

Latest posts