Bimbos unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
I swear we are the best enablers here on the board...besides Erine
smiles.gif
Pigments are a legit addiction. I swear after this summer, I might need to go into pigment rehab. I have 8 so far and hope to triple that by the end of the year.

Being an enabler is fun!

Anyone who posts in the Clearance Bin enables me far too much...
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
It wasn't too long ago that I was a virgin pigment user... now, between full jars, vials and samples, I have thirty!

Oh GREAT, that is totally what I'm afraid of. I found myself scrolling through endless pics on ebay just to view the different piggie colors.
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
tong.gif
that poor little girl ( me ) is going to be held hostage by the unibrown & mole until Audrey sees her
girl_devil.gif
hahahahaha

Ok, ok, this Audrey has seen her! Pleeeeeeeease make it stooooooooop!
lol.gif

Quote:
Yes, that was DH little joke he sent me
tong.gif
...funny guy

Either Audrey H. will return...or, maybe a current pic of me
winks.gif

Do you use the pigments too? Anyone like golden lemon?

Ohhh, I vote for a current picture of you!
yes.gif

Quote:
Gosh, I was into the whole glam thing even at the ripe 'ol age of 2
cutey.gif

So adorable!
sigh.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Yes, that was DH little joke he sent me
tong.gif
...funny guy

Either Audrey H. will return...or, maybe a current pic of me
winks.gif

Do you use the pigments too? Anyone like golden lemon?

Ooh, I have Golden Lemon! It's so pretty (OK, who am I kidding, the all are!) but it's a little hard to use. That one you really need to "pat" on and use a good base or it's "Hello, disco-ball cheeks"!

Sanayhs

I suppose, Elegant-one, that I should elaborate. My first full sized pigment was Jardin Aires purchased from the Heatherette collection. I now have 13 full size pigments, 10 vials, a bunch of samples, and another half dozen full size on the way.
winks.gif

elegant-one

That is one I want to get. How do you guys store them all? I'm already having a hard time finding what I have now. Must come up with an expanded organized system...esp. if i'm going to add these.

Sanayhs

I'm a fan of stacks of little plastic drawers, sorted by type of product. I also keep a detailed excel spreadsheet inventory. Having well over 200 MAC products, I need some method of organization!

EDIT: Also, I LOOOOOVE Jardin Aires.

Susanne

Quote:
That is one I want to get. How do you guys store them all? I'm already having a hard time finding what I have now. Must come up with an expanded organized system...esp. if i'm going to add these.

I store them in a big box headfirst
winks.gif
Then you can see the colors and read the names!
thmbup.gif

Susanne

Something else now - Audrey, I got Submarine from NN today and love it! I just tried it on the lid with Big T in the crease - awesome!

elegant-one

In stead of such huge jars, why wouldn't MAC do smaller jars at say $14 -15 or whatever? That would be a little more affordable & you could buy more colors.

Susanne

Quote:
In stead of such huge jars, why wouldn't MAC do smaller jars at say $14 -15 or whatever? That would be a little more affordable & you could buy more colors.

Thanks,
iagree.gif
One pigment costs 23.00 € here that are US $ 36 at the moment (you already know the crazy prices here!)

I would love half the content for half the price!

Sanayhs

I suppose on the bright side with the size of the pigment jars, though, is that you don't really need to back up a colour ever. Because, seriously, if you're going through THAT MUCH of one pigment (except maybe something like vanilla or jardin aires) someone really needs to introduce you to some new colours.

Also, I managed to temporarily be distracted away from makeup by scallops pan fried in butter. Yummmmmmmmmm.

elegant-one

Quote:
I suppose on the bright side with the size of the pigment jars, though, is that you don't really need to back up a colour ever. Because, seriously, if you're going through THAT MUCH of one pigment (except maybe something like vanilla or jardin aires) someone really needs to introduce you to some new colours.

Also, I managed to temporarily be distracted away from makeup by scallops pan fried in butter. Yummmmmmmmmm.

Never tried scallops...but that does sound good. But were you sporting sparkly lips while eating them is the question
smiles.gif

Oh, your new picture is just so lovely!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Something else now - Audrey, I got Submarine from NN today and love it! I just tried it on the lid with Big T in the crease - awesome!

I knew you would! It is such a fun color isn't it?

And another note about pigments. I have this idea in my head and it is quite silly but I wanted to share. I was admiring the Jelly Belly Jelly Bean display at the store the other day and starting thinking about pigments because of all of the beautiful colors. Anyway, how fun would it be if MAC had an area where you could help yourself to pigments much like Jelly Belly Beans. If they sold the glass vials that they use at holiday time, and allowed you to scoop your own into them, you could custom mix your own colors, or buy your favorites in a much smaller amount for a much better price. How awesome (though messy) would that be?
cutey.gif

KikiB

Ugh...scallops. I work at a mall and we share a trash compactor with the sushi buffet...which gives us the pleasure of seeing crab legs and sushi rolls and scallops on the ground. The area seriously smells like an Alaskan fishing boat.

I dunno, I personally like my full size pigments, but I can't buy them EVERYDAY...hahaha. I want to buy a few perm ones really badly but with all of the LE ones coming out, and a lot of collections that I just can't avoid...

purrtykitty

Quote:

Quote:
I'm a fan of stacks of little plastic drawers, sorted by type of product. I also keep a detailed excel spreadsheet inventory. Having well over 200 MAC products, I need some method of organization!

EDIT: Also, I LOOOOOVE Jardin Aires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I store them in a big box headfirst
winks.gif
Then you can see the colors and read the names!
thmbup.gif

And, mine is a combo of the two! They're stored in a stackable drawer, top down and my sample containers are all stored on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.