Biore Complexion Clearing line

pink_lily002

Has anyone else used this stuff? I have all the products (three cleansers and the toner) and have been using them for awhile now, somewhere around four months. I've noticed a difference, definitely - fewer breakouts, more even tone, but I feel like my skin has gotten "used" to it. I've been noticing small break-outs here and there, whereas a few weeks ago my skin was clear for quite some time! Anyone had/having the same issues?

I was lucky enough to get my dad's skin. I'd love to go to a dermatologist, but I'm not quite in a good enough financial situation that I should really be going to a pro about my skin problems, at least not yet. Just wanted to see if I was the only person in the world using this line!

M.A.C. head.

I just started using Biore products about two weeks ago and I LOVE THEM!

I use the warming scrub and the anti-blackhead cleanser. I plan on trying more products in the near future.

Suggestion:

I have always been told that it's best to switch up your skincare line every few months. It works to have two or three different lines that you alternate between because you're body does "get used to" products, and the effectiveness can wear down; so switching really helps.

pink_lily002

I've heard about the switching too, but my issue is that things are either too expensive for my liking, or when I find something that I DO like, it's discontinued! Haha, that's happened to me on more than one occasion too lol. Any recommendations for a line to switch to, to see if it makes a difference?

Latest posts