Biotherm Light! Foundation - An amazing product!

Sushi_Flower

(Note - The references to 'sinning', ''forgive me'' & 'loyal' etc are tongue in cheek and a joke seen as this is site for MAC fans and not to be taken seriously - people didn't seem to understand the last time i talked like this. The Lush members are more used to this kind of talk though as we always talk about 'sinning' when we use non-Lush.)

I am going to sin majorly...and buy a non- MAC foundation! This is a big deal as i have been very loyal to MAC foundations for years. It's the first MAC product i bought and the only reason i even went to MAC in the first place with my friend as we heard they had realistic shades for people of all skin tones. I was amazed that they had a match for me and was in love with Studio Tech and Select Cover concealer and bought them straight away and have been using it loyally ever since - it literally was the first foundation that actually was useable for me. And i didn't even go near or look at any other MAC products for ages, i can remember my friend and i saying ''oh i bet their other products are really good aswell''.

But now i'm doing the unforgiveable i'm going to get Biotherm Light! Foundation - i got a sample and i love it so so much, Biotherm do not cater to darker skin tones very well from what i've seen and seemed to have a really mish mashed skin tones range, as in each foundation of theirs has completely different shades to eachother, but surprisingly their Light foundation has a random yellowy tanned shade that is almost my perfect skin tone! - shade 425.
eyelove.gif
I've never had such a good colour match! And the texture and finish itself is so natural, blendable, with perfect coverage and as the name suggests, light! It actually gives me similar results to my Studio Tech foundation but quicker and better in so many ways.
Incidently the Biotherm SA who was there when i got my sample was a little worrying, i'm clearly a yellowy/tanned skintone and she put on whitey/pinky foundation on me and said it's probably the most perfect match i can get from the range and i look down at the other shades and see that there's this very yellow/tanned shade there and match myself up and tell her that this ones better. And she herself was a naturally tanned person but was wearing pinky/white foundation, so i'm glad i didn't trust her opinion on it!

I was planning on getting Studio Fix Fluid for special occasions only as it looks a little obvious on me especially as the shade isn't perfect for me. And in general i am actually in between NC42 and NC43 really but i doubt MAC are going to introduce a shade between that any time soon - i have emailed them before to say that most Indians are in between NC42 and NC43 and there is a need for several shades in between rather than even just one so maybe in the future they'll introduce some more shades.

So er there you go..i love this new foundation find, i actually went in for Biotherm Sense Matte as everyone loves that but it didn't have my shade, so i'm so glad i found this other amazing foundation!

theraindrops

Hi!

Glad you have found a good match. How is the coverage of Light? I thought (from the name Light!) it would be like a TM and doesn't cover anything. Does it have similar coverage to Sense Matte?