Birth Control Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pangie

So, I've been using this birth control pill called Mircrogestin Fe 1.5/30 for two weeks now. I've had unprotected sex with my bf a couple times since my last period and I'm a bit afraid that I might be pregnant...again. I have a 4 yr old and a 3 month old already. Does anyone know when does the pill start to actually work and if I am or not? I'm going to take a test at the beginning of next month just to be on the safe side but I'm just praying that I'm not.

TISH1124

I was always told they need to be in your system for at least 30 days...But I was not taking this particular brand...I hope everything works out for you...

hhunt2

Usually I hear that you can have sex after 14 days of taking birth control, BUT it's always best to have a full month of a new birth control (so your system/body gets used to it).

I think you might have a high chance of getting pregnant again.

user79

You should ask these questions from your doctor, no one here is qualified to answer these questions, I imagine. I don't think it is helpful to get people's diverging opinions on such an important issue, so please call your doctor, he or she will be able to tell you the correct information.

Status
Not open for further replies.