Birthday FOTDs- A very pink cut crease look and simple smokey eye!

blackeneddove

Thanks so much everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepa1974
love the smokey eye! how do you make your bandana stay on (mine always slides off and I then I give up)??

When I get a new bandana, I cut it in half diagonally so I have 2 triangles of bandana and then I just fold/roll it up and tie it, voila! It helps to throw it in the wash when it's brand new because it will be easier to manipulate that way.. and if it still doesn't stay, use bobby pins! It will soften up and stay eventually
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by shea_47
these are so pretty!! I've noticed your progression in skills on specktra since your first few posts here, it's awesome!!

Thanks! I was looking through my folders and found my first FOTDs from a year ago and it was so wierd seeing how my skills have changed, specktra has helped alot!
thmbup.gif

moopoint

Wow, your hair has grown a lot! I must have been away awhile... And the color is stunning.

Your eye-makeup is inspiring. The pink is wonderful, you can really rock brights like no one else. And the smokey eye is so sultry. I am so impressed. I am going to try to hone my smokey eye skills this week. Thanks
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

I absolutely LOVE these looks!! And I think you MUST do a tutorial on the first one for sure! I usually don't like pink at all, in makeup or clothes or anything, but I love the look that you did. so perfect!
smiles.gif
Happy belated Birthday too. lol.

CeCe bOO13

uhm no joke u should do a tutorial on this so i can wear it =] i have pinks and purples and i dont wear them!!

blackeneddove

Thanks so much everyone! I really do appreciate your comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopoint
Wow, your hair has grown a lot! I must have been away awhile... And the color is stunning.

Your eye-makeup is inspiring. The pink is wonderful, you can really rock brights like no one else. And the smokey eye is so sultry. I am so impressed. I am going to try to hone my smokey eye skills this week. Thanks
smiles.gif

Wellll my hair does grow insanely fast, haha.
But thank you so much! I feel like brights are my thing, neutrals are just harder for me to work with! Practice that smokey eye and post it, I'd love to see it!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
I absolutely LOVE these looks!! And I think you MUST do a tutorial on the first one for sure! I usually don't like pink at all, in makeup or clothes or anything, but I love the look that you did. so perfect!
smiles.gif
Happy belated Birthday too. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeCe bOO13
uhm no joke u should do a tutorial on this so i can wear it =] i have pinks and purples and i dont wear them!!

Thanks, you guys! I've been asked to do a tutorial before and said I would but didn't.. this time I may actually give it a go! Check out the tut section in a week or so! And thanks so much for the compliments!

Hypathya

Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you had a great day!! Both are stunning looks, the first is really pretty and the second really hot!! You have awesome skills!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!