Birthday Haul: Mac, Cco, And Sephora!!!

angieangel

I went absolutely nuts the past week! Got a bunch of giftcards for my birthday <3<3<3 and bought a lot of amazing goodies!

From MAC, I bought a Petals and Peacocks and Ever Hip l/s [already had Blooming Lovely and Peachstock(pro)]. Got three lipglasses in Frankly Fresh, Perennial High Style, and English Accents. Bought the Nail lacquer in Blue India, the BP in Shell Pearl, and the Med makeup bag-which is absolutely beautiful, although I wish the inside was made of better quality.

From Napa CCO I got Fun in the sun mineralized kit-was dying for Shimpagne but did not want to pay $60 for it. They don't give employee discounts on holiday sets so I knew it would be better to get it when it hit the CCO-I only paid $29!!!!! It came with Shimpagne MSF, Play on Plums MES, and Nuance MB which now I have 2 of P.O.P. and Nuance. Also picked up a few lipsticks in: Show Orchid, Underplay x2, Faultlessly FW, Kanga Rouge, and Pink Nouveau. Got Magnetique l/g as well!!!

From SF company store (they always have the BEST and sometimes RAREST finds!) I would go there more often but truth is I only get to go when my boyfriend is willing to drive me there because I refuse to drive downtown. I picked up backups for my Mcqueen paintpots in Pharaoh and Otherworldly. They had Electrosky as well but I barely use mine as is. I also bought another 109 brush (now one will be for powder, and one for liquid). Picked up two liquidlast liners in Disc Black and Pop Iris!! It's a shame I started getting into them now when a lot of the awesome colorful ones have been d/c'd. Also picked up Frostlight fluidline which I am loving. Also picked up yet another Solar White e/s, the last one
graucho.gif
I cant resist the thought of passing up only paying $7 for it. I wanted to buy more blushes since they had a huge stock, but only picked up a backup of hipness from Fafi (my all time fave). Swatches On A Mission from style warriors but passed it up! When I got into the car and looked at that swatch, I was thinking DARN WHY DIDNT I GET IT!!! So maybe the next time I'm around there I'll pick it up.

My sister got me a Sephora gift card and I picked up the Shady Lady vol 2 palette. The shadows are sooooooo gorgeous and now I regret not getting vol. 1!! I also got La Base Primer by Lancome which I have been wanting to try and compare with Smashbox photo finish. Picked up 3 more Urban Decay Shadows to complete my Vault box: Secret Service, X, and Perversion.

I'm so excited to play with all my goodies o_O

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

noahlowryfan

yeah is the SF CCO open to the public now? Where can I find the MAC brushes at The Company Store? Is it in the MAC section?

angieangel

I think it's still not open to the public unfotunately. they limit visitors to embarcadero workers or ELC employees and will ask for badge or ID. I work for Lauder so they let me in. if there's something specific u gals are looking for, I wouldn't mind helping y'all out- the only thing is I don't go too often, maybe once every two months..driving downtown gives me anxiety! o_O

angieangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
yeah is the SF CCO open to the public now? Where can I find the MAC brushes at The Company Store? Is it in the MAC section?

they keep full size brushes at the register and holiday set brushes by the mac wall and near the nail polishes. hth!

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieangel
I think it's still not open to the public unfotunately. they limit visitors to embarcadero workers or ELC employees and will ask for badge or ID. I work for Lauder so they let me in. if there's something specific u gals are looking for, I wouldn't mind helping y'all out- the only thing is I don't go too often, maybe once every two months..driving downtown gives me anxiety! o_O

Lucky!! I went to that store when it first opened and opened to the public so I hauled quite a lot. I wish they'd open it up again....I'll take Bart to get there!

Snarkling

Awesome haul! I didn't realize Shimpagne was in the Holiday kit. I have to pick that up the next time I'm at the CCO.

hhunt2

Great Haul! I love it!

Sadly, those are the 2 ccos I havent been to. You are really lucky to get into the SF location.