Birthday Haul! (MAC,MUFE,...)

Romina1

My birthday was a few days ago so I got a few things mostly as gifts.
I got MAC Porcelain Pink and Lightscapade MSFs and Emerald Dusk pigment from my boyfriend. I was very lucky he went to the Mac store the very first minutes of the collection's release otherwise I'd miss the msfs...
Then I had a giftcard from Sephora from my two best friends. I went yesterday and got
MUFE l/s #50 (the black one...I felt ready for the big step and wear a black lipstick) and
#48 (the dark berry one).
MUFE aqua cream #21 and Mat Velvet+ foundation
L'oreal Universal lip glow (should I call it lipstick?) and face primer, Benefit sugarbomb blush.

The MUFE Smoky Palete and #39 l/s (the peachy one) were the presents I got to myself a few days before my birthday.

TSIZ

eyelove.gif
χρόνια πολλά​
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!​
Awesome Haul!​
Gorgeous avatar-pic (but of course! you're Greek - a goddess...)​

TSIZ

By the way, would LOOOVE to see pics of you with your new MUFE lipsticks in #48 and #50!!!

WARNING: Stupid-American question ahead.
Sephora carries both L'Oreal and Lancome (the "high-end" line under the L'Oreal company)? L'Oreal is considered a "drugstore" brand...at least in the United States...

Quote: Originally Posted by Romina1

MUFE l/s #50 (the black one...I felt ready for the big step and wear a black lipstick) and
#48 (the dark berry one).

L'oreal Universal lip glow (should I call it lipstick?) and face primer...

Romina1

Thank you! The drugstore brands that Sephora carries here are L'oreal, Maybelline and Bourjois (I don't know if you have this in the U.S.)

TSIZ

παρακαλώ

I love Bourjois! Sephora stopped carrying the brand about 3(?) years ago...at least here.
L'Oreal and Maybelline...not a fan: neither are cruelty-free...sad, but true
ssad.gif

Looking forward to those pics of you in black & berry lipsticks!

Thank you! The drugstore brands that Sephora carries here are L'oreal, Maybelline and Bourjois (I don't know if you have this in the U.S.)

UrbanSweetheart

happy belated birthday!!!
th_thstars.gif

You are so lucky you were able to find the MUFE Smokey Palette! I can't find it anywhere near me, nor online >_<

Latest posts