yahoo.gif

IMG_0080.png

It was:
-Nars "Sin" Blusher
-Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick Eyeshadow compact
-Pigments in Pink Opal, Copperized, Pink Bronze, Silver Fog and Old Gold
-Valentines Lip Gelee
-Dervish, Whirl and Stripdown Pencils.

The SO also got me Making Faces by Kevyn Aucoin, which I'd *never* mentioned, so he'd researched it all by himself, I was so impressed with him as I wasn't expecting it at all!

newagetomatoz

Happy Birthday!! And nice haulage!! Old Gold is frickin' awesome!! And I've wanted to try NARS Sin forever! What do you think of it?

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Happy Birthday!! And nice haulage!! Old Gold is frickin' awesome!! And I've wanted to try NARS Sin forever! What do you think of it?

I love it actually. I think it's my new favourite! I was worried it'd be too dark for me as I'm so pale but its really not at all. I love the colour of old gold, but not sure what to wear it with yet!

nunu

awww enjoy your goodies! you've got some lovely stuff there!

old gold looks lovely with teal. It also looks lovely with a smokey eyed look. You can also use it as a highlight on your cheeks (just for a bit of glitter on a night out)

PomPoko

Thanks guys - birthday was good - if over a little quick
ssad.gif
oh well only another like...350-something days to go again :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
old gold looks lovely with teal. It also looks lovely with a smokey eyed look. You can also use it as a highlight on your cheeks (just for a bit of glitter on a night out)

Ooh, thanks for the ideas...wearing it on your cheeks def sounds like something I fancy trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
The Making Faces book is AWESOME. My friend bought it for me for Christmas, I know you'll love it!

I've started flicking through, but its so good already - like the pics of the celebrities made over to look like old stars I was like :O you mean that isnt the person in the picture - its so amazing!