Birthday Make-up & hair Help!!

SafarE

So im having my 21st birthday party this saturday (24th) its a big joint party with me and my sister whos turning 18 in the same week!

this is the dress im wearing and m kinda lost on what to do for my make up....i was thinking of keeping the eyes simple with a nice coloured lip but if anybody has any looks or ideas i could use that would be great!
image4xxl.jpg

my hair is also abit of an issue...i had it cut short about a hear ago and now im growing it again so its at that funny cant do a great deal with it stage especially because one side is longer than the other
when i go out i usually quiff/plait the top part and curl the longer half but i feel like doing something different.

any help would be much appreciated!! x

LC

Simple eyes and loud lips sounds like a good idea. I'd use a long lasting lipstick like mac's pro long wears that way you can eat and drink without messing up the color and worrying about it smudging outside of your lips
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

I have no idea what your coloring is like, but on the brunette girl in the picture I think a lip that picks up the orange-red color in the dress would look gorg.
smiles.gif