Birthday spree!!

lovalotz

So this friday i'm planning on a trip to my counter to pre-celebrate my birthday..seeing as how i won't have any time to have a party =(.
I'm planning on spending max $200.
I have c20 skin..fairly light skinned.
This is what i have planned:
-Beiging s/s
-Sharkskin s/s
-chrome yellow e/s
-moon's reflection e/s
-coppering e/s
-Holiday eye brush set
-beautiful iris e/s
-also a b2m lipstick =D Don't know which..I want a light peachy beige color(it's like point redeemption at chucky cheese again!)
-stars and rockets or sushi flower e/s
What do u girls think?
Note: most of my current eyeshadows are lustre

Bootyliciousx

stars and rockets & sushi flower are both good colors they are not simiar? You have some good choices up there. SHarksin is beautiful. You could get sushi Flower. Milani has the same eyeshadow as stars and rockets called Shock for three bucks. You could get that and get sushi flower. Hope that Helps = )

lovalotz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
stars and rockets & sushi flower are both good colors they are not simiar? You have some good choices up there. SHarksin is beautiful. You could get sushi Flower. Milani has the same eyeshadow as stars and rockets called Shock for three bucks. You could get that and get sushi flower. Hope that Helps = )

Hmm I've noticed alot of girls on specktra have milani products..where can i get this? Is it available at Holt Renfrew by any chance?
Also..do you think that using sharkskin s/s or a black shadow would be better?

Bootyliciousx

Do a foto search for sharkskin to help you decide. The Mac Eyeshadows Black that get mentioned the most are carbon and blacktied.

Milani can be found in Walgreens for sure and CVS I think. You could also purchase Milani eyeshadow at Ulta now, they have it on their site but just few eyeshadows, not all.

asnbrb

stars and rockets >> sushi flower. It's got this lovely duochrome to it-- well, I reach for it a hell of a lot more than I do sushi flower.

My opinion for your black shadows is that shadows would be easier to work than a shadestick. If you want dupes, Jane (d/s brand) has a dupe of black tied avaliable. Sharkskin is better as a base rather than a shadow.

As for a lippie, perhaps high tea or hug me would be good. Those are highly popular lippies (I wear high tea more)

HTH