Bitchslap Cosmetics

LadyMay3

Didnt do any swatches but I can tell you one of the pink ones stained my eyes
nonono.gif

Im new to youtube also, thats my first video, yay!
Anyway heres what I bought
9395513.jpg

LadyMay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMelodyO
Ive always wanted to try this company, their paintwheels look AMAZING!
Are they worth it?!

You can purchase all these on bitchslap-cosmetics.com for $18 each but i did a lil digging and found some for $12
choochoo.gif

I would have bought them for $18 but why not save a few bucks plus its the exact same thing. I do love the colors and even though one has stainned my eyes id still keep wearing and trying new looks

LadyMay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jani04
They look great! What's the pigmentation like for the e/s?

hi im new and id gladly answer your question if I knew what e/s means? lol

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay3
hi im new and id gladly answer your question if I knew what e/s means? lol

e/s = eyeshadow
yes.gif

LadyMay3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaLina
It stains yout eyelid? Can you tell me witch one/ones?

I tried the blue wheels and the pink one and its only been the pink one so far, ill be trying out the orange wheel soon.

frostiana

I know this thread is old, but I got these paint wheels not too long ago The pigmentation is HORRIBLE. It's so decieving because they look so yummy and pigmented but they are really just a lot of glitter and piss poor pigmentation. There is a lady on youtube who just made a video saying how good they are--and I was like...you have GOT to be kidding....then I read on her channel page that bitchslap cosmetics sponsers her...

But yeah, these paint wheels are not worth the money--they do not even work when they are wet. I would not waste my money.

I'm only talking about the paint wheels, I don't know about the quality of their shadows.