Bitter/Coppering and Wedding makeup...fist post!

user4

i love that lip combo too... too bad i never bought indie girl... maybe i should have. wonder is they still have it!!! hmmm

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Very nice
smiles.gif

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithhopelove24
I think that those colors are soo cute on you!!! I feel inspired, I'm gonna try a similar look. Great Job!!!

thanks so much..its my favorite combo....i get so many compliments on this...well when i did it in the summer..lol....

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i love that lip combo too... too bad i never bought indie girl... maybe i should have. wonder is they still have it!!! hmmm

i would def. try to find it..i never really wore lipstick...always just gloss....but this is my new favorite...i should get a backup...lol...

jess98765

girl, you are sooooo pretty!! the last picture makes you look so princess like- very cute!! The colours really nice and complement each other heaps. good work!
smiles.gif

Shawna

I'm so happy you finally posted. The wedding pic is adorable, and I love all the greens and oranges together.

lola336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I'm so happy you finally posted. The wedding pic is adorable, and I love all the greens and oranges together.

haha...i know ive been wanting to post something but i never got around to it....so i figured the wedding would be my better days..lol. actually i got the combo from something lah_knee did :) im glad u liked it.....thanks!!

Latest posts