Bitter Sweet

gRiZeLda

hey ladies! well here is my face of the day of like 2 days ago. i havent had time to post it, till now well this day i went to go take my permit "written" test at the DMV... im almost 18 n still hadnt taken my test, so i decided to do so. WELLLLLLLLLLLLL, i PASSED! yAY! first try too! well here is how i went, on n sorry that my hair is sloppy, i had just gotten outta shower! hope u guyz like! xoxo! btw, constructive critisism is highly appreciated...

griz22006008.jpg

griz22006002.jpg

griz22006011.jpg

griz22006007.jpg

griz22006001.jpg

Face

NC30 - studio fix
Physicians formula- "the sun bronzer" (LOL)

EYES

Bitter e/s
Juxt e/s
Freshwater e/s
Nylon e/s
and
XXL mascara

LIPS

SOFT LIPS CHAPSTICK!

i hope u ladies liked it! n thanks for looking!

heenx0x0

Your gorgeous and your eye make up is stunning! I wish I had some helpful criticism for you, but you did such a great job!!

black_crx

Unbelievably! This unusual combination is perfect! How did you come on this idea??

It's really hooooot!!!!!
g035.gif

Luna Selene

This looks really nice! You've inspired me to look into green eyeshadow.
greengrin.gif
I have eyes similar to yours, a lighter hair color, and wear an NC35 and I never thought of considering greens that are so vibrant. But you wear them really nicely! I'll have to look into them.

gRiZeLda

aww thanks girls!!!! i dunno where i got the inspiration from, i used to use a lot of greens and i stop using them,so therefore i decided to use them again!!! im really glad i inspired sum of u to go out n buy greens!!!!! n thanks for all the great complimets girls!!! x0x0

Latest posts