Bitter/Tease 'n Teal

CoralSki

You look lovely. Those colors look good on you as well. Just wondering whats your MAC foundation shade? I had bitter eyeshadow but swapped it away. For some reason it didnt look rite on me. Maybe im a little to dark for it. NC42-44 here. Thanks

michelle :)

i always look forward to your FOTD's
smiles.gif

OliveButtercup

Thank you so much chicks!! You are all too sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralSki
You look lovely. Those colors look good on you as well. Just wondering whats your MAC foundation shade? I had bitter eyeshadow but swapped it away. For some reason it didnt look rite on me. Maybe im a little to dark for it. NC42-44 here. Thanks

I'm really not sure, I've never been matched for a MAC foundation because I've heard they break some people out and I've never wanted to take that chance and have always been pleased with my Neutrogena. If I had to guess by what I've heard similar-looking girls on MUA say they were, I'd say around 30-35?? (Not sure of the letters, I still can't figure out if NC means Neutral Cool or Needs Cool- but I know I'm warm). I've seen your pics before, you are very pretty. Bitter is a hard color to work with, I've never really liked it on myself before this time.

KJam

Wow, that's beautiful. You're gorgeous! Everything goes together perfect, from the eyes to the lips. Good combo!

Pootle_around

Oh my! you're so pretty! good job you seem such a lovely person otherwise I'd hate you! (joke!). Do you think you might be able to do a tutorial on this look? You look amazing!