Bitter

M

I've had Bitter sitting around for a while and finally decided to see if I could do something with it:confused: So here it is-
Face: MAC Moisturecover concealer as foundation, KA SSE, Chantecaille foundaiton powder, NARS Laguna, BB Gold s/b
Cheeks: Glissade, Mocha
Lips: TM Nude l/l and Bare l/s
Eyes: White Gold pigment with MM as wash, Bronze on lid, Bitter in crease blended up, Lucky Green on inner crease w/ White Gold, Rite of Spring on browbone, White Gold on inner eye, BB Black Ink on water line with Beauty Marked on top, Bronze, Lucky Green, Bitter all smudged on bottom, BB Black Plum Ink e/l on top, Chanel Imitable mascara
fotd2-1.jpg

fotd.jpg

eye5.jpg

eye4.jpg

eye3-2.jpg

This shows Beauty Marked over BB Black Ink e/l on the waterline-
eye2-2.jpg

Close up of lip color (one of my fav combos for nude lips)
lips-2.jpg

Here is one from today-something simple for m/u shopping
smiles.gif

Face: Studiostick, Studiofix powder, Smashbox Dusk Fusion lights, Silverdusk
Cheeks: Dollymix
Lips: KA Leaharia, Buerre l/l
Eyes: KA #3 palette both greys and the white-gold, Blitz and Glitz, Chanel Imitable mascara
DSC08793-1.jpg

kimmy

i usually don't like Bitter, but you have made it look spectacular! and i love how Dollymix looks on you, you gorgeous lady
greengrin.gif

Caderas

if i had to steal someone's neutral eye, it'd be yours hands down. i'm convinced your the master of neutrals! and mighty gorgeous in them too! the change of adding bitter was surprising but it looks very nice with your eyes. and i must ask...is KA = Kevyn Aucoin?

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful_addiction
if i had to steal someone's neutral eye, it'd be yours hands down. i'm convinced your the master of neutrals! and mighty gorgeous in them too! the change of adding bitter was surprising but it looks very nice with your eyes. and i must ask...is KA = Kevyn Aucoin?

Yes-KA is Kevyn Aucoin
smiles.gif

SELFstyled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You are so freaking seriously amazingly gorgeous.

I wholeheartedly agree with you! lol Gorgeous!

faifai

See, you totally can wear color! It looks amazing! I'd love to see you in a smoky eye, or vintage "red lip, cream eye with liner" look too, you are so classically beautiful I think you could pull off any look.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
See, you totally can wear color! It looks amazing! I'd love to see you in a smoky eye, or vintage "red lip, cream eye with liner" look too, you are so classically beautiful I think you could pull off any look.

iagree.gif
I'm sure any colors you wear will still be stunnig on you!!

lipshock

Um, can you come to MD and do my makeup? Seriously.
greengrin.gif
I love that little splash of colour; it so works for you!

Daligani

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai

I have to agree 100%!
You have such a classic beauty thing going on. You can wear color or you can wear the neutrals and either way, you're still beautiful.

Latest posts