• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Black/Blue tutorial (My 1st)

V2LUCKY

Tutorial.jpg

Tutorial1.jpg

I look like I'm 12. lol
Tutorial2.jpg

Tutorial3.jpg

Tutorial4.jpg

Tutorial11.jpg

Tutorial5.jpg

Tutorial6.jpg

Tutorial12.jpg

Tutorial7.jpg

Tutorial8.jpg

Tutorial9.jpg

Tutorial10.jpg

Tutorial14.jpg

Tutorial15.jpg

Tutorial16.jpg

Tutorial13.jpg

Tutorial17.jpg

Tutorial18.jpg

Tutorial19.jpg

Tutorial20.jpg

Tutorial21.jpg

Tutorial22.jpg

Tutorial23.jpg

I actually used Razzamatazzle l/s, dunno why I thought I used Pink Freeze
Tutorial24.jpg

Tutorial25.jpg

Any criticism is welcomed, hope you enjoy it and find it helpful.

~LadyLocks~

That's really pretty!! HAHA I do the same with my lashes as well. I curl before and after the mascara...shhhh!

Katja

It was great! I always wonder why some girls in tuts draw MORE attention to the flaws when I never really care about them anyways. We all have flaws, no need to point them all out. Not everyone is judgemental.
smiles.gif

Scorpio

Beautiful!
Quote:
I like this combination. I would love to see the lookon you with greens.

I agree with Shimmer, I bet you look stunning greens

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
It was great! I always wonder why some girls in tuts draw MORE attention to the flaws when I never really care about them anyways. We all have flaws, no need to point them all out. Not everyone is judgemental.
smiles.gif

I think it's cause one is always their own worst critic.

f1rewater

Oh i love you!!! The steps are so detailed, you make it easy to understand for a makeup klutz like me.

clap.gif

rchickos

Very beautiful! I'm so happy I actually have all the shades to reproduce this look, and I definitely plan on trying it soon. Blue is my favorite color! And I actually like how you humorously point out your flaws, because it's always nice to know that even gorgeous people (like you) have a breakout every once in a while. Besides, you covered it well, and with gorgeous eyes like that no one will be looking at a few zits.
smiles.gif