Black crusty's in the corner of your eye. How to minimise?

rockin26

I love drawing a nice dark waterline and using my liquid eyeliner on my top lids to really line my eyes but I always get those crusty/boger things in the corners of my eyes near my nose (after an hour or so).
th_mad0217.gif

Is there any product or trick I can use to minimise this? I'm forever sticking my finger in the corner of my eye to remove it and that also takes off some of my e/s on the inner corner as well.

th_confused_new.gif

I use the MAC engraved pencil on my lower waterline and and Alamay liquid eyeliner on my top lid (been using it for 10 years and it's the best!)

aleksis210

you may want to invest in a different liner for your water line! I never get those things now that I use clinique's cream liner, because it doesn't shift. Hope that helps!

erine1881

using any liner on your waterline will cause those boogers, but using the right kind will minimize them. i agree with using a different liner. besides, powerpoints aren't approved for your waterline. i use feline and don't get those eye boogers at all.

Tonee

Switch to a gel or cream eyeliner - these do not flake after application and will last a good 8 to 10 hours (varies from one person to the other) without smudging.

Products to try: Stila Smudge Pot, Bobbi Brown Gel Ink, Clinique Brush on Creme Liner, Jane Be Pure Gel Liner

Tonee

Switch to a gel or cream eyeliner - these do not flake after application and will last a good 8 to 10 hours (varies from one person to the other) without smudging.

Products to try: Stila Smudge Pot, Bobbi Brown Gel Ink, Clinique Brush on Creme Liner, Jane Be Pure Gel Liner