Black eyeliner rec's

user4

do u want liquid or pencil...

for liquid drug store i use prestige: they also have other cool color

pencil i noticed that NYC has a pretty good one that stays and it goes on bretty dark

glittergoddess27

If I am going the drugstore route then I usually buy Prestige liquid liner. And for a Pencil L'oreal has some Color Smoothers or something like that and they go on really pretty.

deathcabber

Hands down....Jordana color Extend. $2, stays all friggin day, no matter what. Super smooth application. The best pencil eyeliner I have ever used. Can be found at Walgreens!

beautifulxdisaster

Covergirls perfect point plus is awesome for drugstore eyeliner, it smudges a bit after a while but its so fun to apply LOL you get a really intense black line.

Whitney Costner

RIMMEL!

I've used Rimmel Professional Liquid Eye Liner and Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil (in 061 Jet Black) for a couple of years now & they've never let me down! They go on easily and look great. I especially like how the liquid goes on as actual jet black...and not as BLUE, lol, as a Maybelline one did with me!

- Whitney Costner

Pei

Awww~ Hope i'm not too late. tinkerbell, u shld really try MAC Fluidlines. They're fab! Moreover, one fluidline can last u for ages! Trust me, it's well worth the money.

Latest posts