Black Friday HAULLLLLLL !

jess126xo

Hey everyone !! Hope your holiday was a good one ! This will be my Black Friday haul ! It was fun but I was really sleepy even though I woke up at 8a.m which is late for Black Friday. It was raining and cold so there was not much chaos like last year so that was a plus.. but the sale were pretty lame and Hollister completely lied to everyone b/c on there website it said 30% til noon stores only but when my sis in law got there she told me that the staff was telling everyone there was no sale and that it was only online .. what the heck !? Its okay though it was one less store to go to and alot more money to sale =)

The places I did go to were Sephora, Amercian Eagle, Victoria Secret and Forever21.

At sephora:
*Love Nest Josie's Argan Favorites,
*Korres High-Drama Antioxidant Color Collection,
*Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer(free- showed iPhone4 APP of Sephora),
*MUFE HD powder(free 100pt perk),
*samples of Hanae Mori eau de toilette(2),
*Givenchy Play for her(2) and
*Caudalie Vinosource riche moisturizer plus and Sephora Tote

At American Eagle:
*2 long sleeve shirts
*1 Knit sweater
*2 circle scarfs
*1 Pair of Jeggings

At Victoria Secret:
*Mostly undergarments(which will not be included in photos)
*3 Hand sanitizers
*Free supermodel tote bag which include a sample of bombshell perfume, 2.5oz Dream Angels Heavenly Mist, 4.2oz Secret Garden lotion in Love Spell, and a full sized Beauty Rush lip gloss in I want candy.

At Forever21:
*3 basic v-neck shirts
*1 Tunic
*1 pair of Jeggings

So thats my haul ladies ask me below if you have any questions =] Tell me what you got on Black Friday !!

[h=2][/h]

R21ORCHID

Yay for you!!
nanaparty.gif

OXkimmieXO

nice haul. im very jealous because i was sick on black friday...this was the first black friday in years that i couldnt go shopping. =[