~Black & Gold~

*Luna*

Hello ladies! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I had a great oppertunity to work with Jayla Rubinelli (America's Next Top Model) this weekend. She was a pleasure to work with =) Here is my favorite shot!

Face:
Face & Body C1
Other Worldly Blush
Peach Twist blush

Eyes:
Gorgeous Gold
Gold Mine
Carbon
Shroom
Golden Lemon Pigment
Black Track
Spiked brow pencil
Clear brow gel
costume store lashes, no name, no number

Lips
Clear lipglass
Golden lemon pigment

(it just looks better big so here is the link ;P)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...luna/jayla.jpg

Hope you like!!!

pookus

i love this! do you have any piccies with the eyes open? i'd be curious to see the lower application
smiles.gif

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookus
i love this! do you have any piccies with the eyes open? i'd be curious to see the lower application
smiles.gif

I don't... at least not yet. This is the only one that my photographer sent to me of this look. I usually just get one final of each look. Basically the black was sweapt across the lower lashline and then I took Golden Lemon and blended downward a bit.

Thanks ladies =)

aquarius11

Natalie! OMG, girl! What a great job...you've got some serious talent...love this pic!

Oh, still no answer with us going back to AZ yet...keep your fingers crossed cause we REALLY want to move back! I miss the sun and all the MAC stores (esp. Biltmore freestanding)!

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
Natalie! OMG, girl! What a great job...you've got some serious talent...love this pic!

Oh, still no answer with us going back to AZ yet...keep your fingers crossed cause we REALLY want to move back! I miss the sun and all the MAC stores (esp. Biltmore freestanding)!

The Biltmore Freestanding store MOVED! It's still at the Biltmore but closer to Macy's... it's not huge but it's a very cute store. You're going to love it when you come back!

Thanks so much for your kind words ladies =)

ben

so hot! i love your work and wish that you lived in vancouver so that i could hire you for my wedding :p

mzjae

You did such an awesome job! Jayla was one of my favs on ANTM. I'm so jealous! =]

Esperanza

You did a wonderful job Luna, your makeup skills are going better each days. The Gold/Black combo and the golden lips make the whole look very futuristic, I love it!

Latest posts