black/grey plus a little bit of sleek acid palette

jennifer.

i'm so in love with my acid palette but it sucks that the flash on my camera won't show the trueness of its colors because they're seriously ridiculously bright! my pictures can't do it justice. oh well, thanks for looking!

face:
st. ives collagen elastin moisturizer
mac prep+prime face SPF 50
mac matte
mac face & body foundation ‘c2'
mac select sheer loose powder ‘nc15'
mac blush ‘the perfect cheek’
mac msf 'so ceylon'
nars 'albatross'

eyes:
tfsi
mac studio finish skin corrector ‘ochre’
mac studio finish skin corrector ‘peach’
vichy dermablend concealer ‘10-light’
mac pp 'painterly'
mac chromaline 'pure white'
mac e/s ‘gesso’
mac pigment 'white gold'
mac pigment ‘blue brown’
mac e/s 'carbon'
mac e/s ‘scene’ (w/ gesso over it)
mac penultimate liner
mac e/l ‘engraved’
mac e/k 'fascinating' (lower lid w/ the green from the acid palette over it)
the green from the trucco holographic palette on the inner corner of the acid green
milani power lash mascara
mac brow pencil ’spiked’
mac brow set ‘clear’

lips:
mac ll ’sublime culture’
mac tlc 'pink fish'

082909e.jpg

082909f.jpg

kariii

I know you haven't asked for any CC, but I was looking at the photos.. thinking something is missing? and I looked harder and realized it looked like you aren't wearing mascara then looked at the products used and you listed one. My CC would be to get a better mascara for volumizing or wear falsies.. However I seriously love your blending, your eyebrows and the pop of green. Gorgeous!

jennifer.

thanks everyone for your lovely comments. i really appreciate them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I know you haven't asked for any CC, but I was looking at the photos.. thinking something is missing? and I looked harder and realized it looked like you aren't wearing mascara then looked at the products used and you listed one. My CC would be to get a better mascara for volumizing or wear falsies.. However I seriously love your blending, your eyebrows and the pop of green. Gorgeous!

you know what, i fully agree! i'm embarrassed to say i haven't quite mastered them yet. i even own a few but have yet to wear them! so sad. i agree it's the only thing i feel is missing from my looks that would totally complete it. i'm going to take the plunge & start trying them out. thanks for your input!

kariii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.
thanks everyone for your lovely comments. i really appreciate them!

you know what, i fully agree! i'm embarrassed to say i haven't quite mastered them yet. i even own a few but have yet to wear them! so sad. i agree it's the only thing i feel is missing from my looks that would totally complete it. i'm going to take the plunge & start trying them out. thanks for your input!

Girl, if you can put on eyeshadow that amazing!!! I'm sure using falsies will be a breeze. Can't wait to see the outcome!