Black Hole Escape

shatteredshards

This is what I threw together quickly before leaving the house for a party yesterday. To note, I did dye my eyebrows a few days ago (what a crazy difference it makes), so I did not fill them in because I have to find something to match the new color.

The second picture was taken near a window after finishing, but the other pictures were taken in the evening after I got home.

Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Inner 2/3 of lid, inner 1/2 of lower lashline: Aromaleigh Rocks! in Boilingpoint (applied dry)
Outer 1/3 of lid, outer 1/2 of bottom lashline: Ben Nye Lumiere in Amethyst (applied dry)
Browbone: Taylor Made Chantilly
Top lashline, bottom waterline: Ben Nye Lumiere in Royal Purple (wetlined w/water)
Mascara: MAC Zoom Lash in Zoomblack.

Ziya

Looks super good
greengrin.gif
Maybe add a darker liner for evening..? would add a finished look! beautiful eyecolor btw

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya
Looks super good
greengrin.gif
Maybe add a darker liner for evening..? would add a finished look! beautiful eyecolor btw

Oh, I definately agree on the liner. This was really my first time trying out something so pink-purple (I bought the Rocks! shade on a whim) and was hard pressed to find something that would compliment it, other than black.

But hey, it's an excuse to place another order, not that I need it....

And thank you.
greengrin.gif