Black pencil with green reflects?

laylalovesmac

One of my friends recently got her makeup done by a MAC artist and they apparently used a black eyeliner that had a green reflects to it, and since I'm obsessed with MAC, they're asking me what it could be, but I've never heard of anything like it. I was thinking maybe Black Line pearlglide? Like a green gold? I could really use some input since they didn't even get a name of the product.
cutey.gif
TIA!

Caderas

Black Line sounds right to me.. but, just for more input, possibly Mystery? It reflected more teal-green though!

erine1881

did she get her makeup done at a store or counter, or by an artist freelancing (using their own makeup)?

if it was at a location, then its gotta be black line. mystery and jealous are long gone items and wouldn't be at stores anymore.

now if it was a freelance artist using their own makeup, then who knows what they used.
th_dunno.gif

laylalovesmac

did she get her makeup done at a store or counter, or by an artist freelancing (using their own makeup)?

if it was at a location, then its gotta be black line. mystery and jealous are long gone items and wouldn't be at stores anymore.

now if it was a freelance artist using their own makeup, then who knows what they used.
th_dunno.gif
It was a freelance thing, unfortunately, so yeah- who knows what they used.
th_confused_new.gif
I bet it's Black Line, though, because she did mention more of a green-gold than a teal-green.

Chrystia

Depending on the look, I sometimes like to use Buried Treasure for a similar effect. It's black with an olive reflect tone. At least for me, lol.

laylalovesmac

I feel like I'm trying to solve some kind of cryptic code.
lol.gif
The artist also told her that it would look great (was recommended for) people with similar skin tones. She's probably NC30-NC35, I'm gonna guess, though I can't be sure.
th_confused_new.gif
I'm so confused.
lol.gif

Latest posts