Black soul muuahaha

singinmys0ng

I never post any fotds so i thought i would post one..I did this yesterday cause i NEVER use black for anything so here it goes...

smile.jpg

kissblacksoul.jpg

^^ i look like i am trying to suck the life out of the camera..haha

ok I used black soul as liner and swish white gold as the shadows

foundation:revlon color stay

blush:mac copper and some kinda pink shimmer from bed head lol

singinmys0ng

i mixed a bunch of colors 2gether but its just some lip stuff from an old makeup kit ..u know those crappy kinds? lol

KIT

as soon as i seen your eyes and your skin tone i thought "JESSICA SIMPSON" very pretty!!!!!!

Sanne

looks very pretty,what's the blue-ish color?

(note: dark soul is not eye safe, so be carefull!!)

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIT
as soon as i seen your eyes and your skin tone i thought "JESSICA SIMPSON" very pretty!!!!!!

me too!!! u r very pretty... love the makeup
greengrin.gif

singinmys0ng

Quote:
looks very pretty,what's the blue-ish color?

(note: dark soul is not eye safe, so be carefull!!)

I think when i mixed white gold with dark soul it came out a lil blue ish..lol oh well

Quote:

me too!!! u r very pretty... love the makeup

lol thanks! I love her makeup and her face..its always so fresh..i kinda like her nose too..it kinda big like mine..hehe

charms23

I love the dark color! It works well with your skin tone...Also, may I ask what mascara you used? Your eyelashes look sooo long!

singinmys0ng

i used a revlon primer and put bloom mascara on top...but u know the trick to big long lashes is my eyelash curler..if i didnt use that my lashes would be crap lol

charms23

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
but u know the trick to big long lashes is my eyelash curler..if i didnt use that my lashes would be crap lol

that's what I heard...I just bought an eyelash curler today and have yet to use it though.

PnkCosmo

Love the eyes!

I wish you lived in Seattle so I could do your hair!! I could have some fun with that. hehe
greengrin.gif