Blackberry vs. Cranberry

Lotte

So, I'm trying to get into pinks. Somehow I always end up with bronze,green or blue colors of eyeshadow and have now decided to try something else.
So, I've swapped for 2 pink colors : 'da bling' and 'scene 1' and am now looking for a crease color to go with that.
I was thinking of either Cranberry or blackberry.
What do you guys think ? Which of these 2 ? Or other suggestions ? (sable ?)

Let me know !

Oh , I almost forgot : I have Trax and I can't make this work at all ! Does this mean I won't be able to pull off plum colors ? I hope not ...

Mabelle

I don't have blackberry, but cranberry is wayyyy awesome and looks great with bronze colours.

A lot of people have trouble with trax. It's one of the more fickle colours. For myself, i find that if i wear a red base (flammable paint) under it, it looks delish. Otherwise it's muddy grey purple with no sparkly goodness.

Skin*Deep

I agree that cranberry is great.....I also like to blend out accent red pigment for a hot pink look....oooo pinks are so fun!!!
I have Trax and its actually almost gone.....I wear it with relaxing, Fig. 1, etc...

glassy girl

There both different If i wear pinks i like to use blackberry in the outer v. I have both i guess i like blackberry more i beliv it's a matte. I also use it if im doing a purple eye a little in the v. It's great 4 a smoky eye as well i think it might even go good with cranberry (i guess i gotta try)

OfficerJenny

Cranberry is a great rich berryred colour that's quite shimmery. It looks great with bronze/gold looks, or with other purples.

Blackberry is a medium-dark plummy matte colour, it's great for the crease or as a liner.

Latest posts