Blackened Red fotd (way way pic heavy!)

Yagmur

You look awesome! And I love Reflects Blackend Red
smiles.gif

Mabelle

Thanks everyone!

If i ever figure out how to make a tutorial, i might make one with this look in mind.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Thanks everyone!

If i ever figure out how to make a tutorial, i might make one with this look in mind.

Oh please do!!! Gorgeous.
smiles.gif

User38

You look amazing!

Also, I LOVEEEEEEEE your hair color.. I am seriously considering going RED.. if you can pm me and let me know what you use, that would be soooo appreciated.. TIA..
smiles.gif

nelyanaphonexia

gorgeous lady with a gorgeous look! I love blackened red glitter on ya! I didn't know you could press glitter....now I'm gonna have to find info on that....
greengrin.gif

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Oh please do!!! Gorgeous.
smiles.gif

I'm leaving for Niagara tomorrow for a couple days, but when i get home, i'll give it a shot. I'll try a video and if that doesnt work out i'll try just with pictures.

If the video works out, i must warn i make lots of weird faces, horrible jokes and am thus awkward as all hell.

Aremisia

oooh, lovely! I can never get the glitters to stick, but yours looks so great! Your eyes look amazing with the blackened red.

User49

Gorgeous! I love anything glitter! But it works esp. well with your hair colour! I love both of em!
smiles.gif
x

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aremisia
oooh, lovely! I can never get the glitters to stick, but yours looks so great! Your eyes look amazing with the blackened red.

If you follow Neon Kitten's tutorial for pressing glitter, i'm sure you'll have much better luck with it!

Thanks to all the lovely ladies
love.gif

cupcake_x

This is such a kickass look. I LOVE those eyes, the colors are just amazing. *loves*

I'd LOVE to see a tutorial.

amyzon

You are SO stunning girl! I love this... I've been wanting to find a way to use my blackened red glitter and this is just... heavenly...