Blacker than black

bohogirl

So I have only just started into the MAC world...I think I will like it!

I have also just started using black shadow for a really dramatic smokey eye - but I'm not having much luck in getting to black with other brands.

I was thinking about getting MAC paint in Graphito and buying the black pigment - would the layering with these two give me a true black?

Thanks - any help will be hot.

user2

I think Black Tied e/s would be a great choice too because it's a really intense color!

ambidextrous

I have MAC Carbon e/s, it's the darkest black I know, however, I don't find it that easy to blend, so I favor a less dark black (kinda dark gray) from a german cheapie brand called essence cos it's really a dream to blend, very soft, and stays on for a long time.

Otherwise check out Armani e/s #4, it's said to be better than Carbon

martygreene

I would suggest trying Carbon or Black Tied shadows prior to going the pigment route as well. Matte pigments can be a bit difficult if you aren't used to them, and eyeshadows are far more portable and affordabel

aziajs

I would also go for carbon. You can layer that over Graphito. I had an MA layer Carbon over Sharkskin shadestick.

bohogirl

hey thanks for your help guys - I bought graphito paint and carbon e/s and they finally arrived the post (damn living in a rual area) I layered them went out dancing on the weekend and my eyshadow stayed on all night!

Loving this paint stuff cant wait to get more!

I