Blackstar blue and Chocolate Brown

internetchick

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

That's it. Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Blackstar Blue is such a phenomenal shade that everyone must own it. Everyone. I am head over heels in love with this color. I am still testing out this mascara, but as you can see it got on the skin just below my lower lashes. It is a wet formula that takes quite awhile to set, so accidentally getting it on my skin has been happening an annoying amount of times. Grrr.​
Also, I wanted to know if you think I brought my crease color up too high. I kind of feel like I did, but I am not sure. I did my shadow in a different order than I normally do, so I ended up with my crease color higher than normal.​
Products Used:

• Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Jesse's Girl Eye Dust in Blackstar Blue (applied wet to the lid and into the crease)
  • Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow in Pure Pearl mixed with Wet n Wild Eyeshadow in Brulee (brow bone, tear duct)
  • MAC Pigment in Chocolate (applied wet to crease)
  • Stila Kajal in Onyx (tightlined)
  • MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon (set liner, smudged into lower and upper lash lines)
  • Stila Eyeshadow in Java (fill in brows)
  • Wet n Wild Megalength Mascara in Very Black (waterproof)

JennsJewelz

These colors are gorgeous, especially with your dark brown eyes!!
love.gif
I don't think the colour is too high at all - it may be different from what you're used to, but it looks lovely! I also love your brows!

Latest posts