blacktrack fluidline too sheer?

ilorietta

My blacktrack fluidline seems to be more and more sheer as time passes. Anyone else had the same experience? I cannot get a decent line with it any more and it's very very soft.

Lyssah

The only time blacktrack applies sheer for me is when i don't apply enough on my brush... otherwise it's pretty consistent.

nunu

I've never had this problem. maybe you should apply more of it on your brush.

ilorietta

I'll try it thanks. I stopped using it for a while and now it seems different even if I am using it the same way as before!
smiles.gif

nunu

Hmm maybe it has dried out then? Just make sure that you close the lid tightly and if living in a hot area place the container upside down.

Also try applying it in layers till you get the consistency that you like.

Hope this helps.

X4biddenxLustX

Try applying the fluidline like you regularly would do. Then apply with the same brush a "coat" on top in a dabbing motion. I've found it I try to draw a line and reapply more the same way it ends up removing a bit of the liner, making it look sheer. Hope this makes some sense lol.

Elusive21

I haven't had trouble with my blacktrack fluidline, but rather with the macroviolet one - it doesn't show up very well at all! In fact (and I really hate to say this) I've resorted to using my Wet n Wild purple liquid eyeliner - it works much better, surprisingly.

Originsgirl

I feel like any of the fluidlines I use pick up the pigment from the shadow and dull the color of the liner. I usually have to put on at least two coats of any fluidliner. the second coat over the dry first one does the trick.