blah! makeup looks for school!!

f a m o u s

ok so im going into grade 11 (fml :p) and i have ABSOLUTLY no idea about what i should do for make up so please recommend anything lol !!!

k, so i have brown eyes, brown hair with red, im from iran -so im iranian, but i have light skin. I dont know what colour of eyeshadow or pretty much anything i should do!! i have gone all of my life wearing eyeliner,mascara and crazy bright colours of eyeshadow but i have to tone it down alittle especially cause my boss is pissy because of it! so liek i can pretty much use any tips that you guys have so yeaa please help
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Bronzes and taupes would be really pretty on you! If your boss wants you to tone it down try to pair a neutral color with a bright color so that the bright color is not too obnoxious, but it is still fun.

yupitzTara

you should try MAC area (on lid) & texture (in the crease). I used to wear this everyday to class. Also i would wear MAC all that glitters on the lid & use blacktrack eyeliner on my upper lid with a slight wing. It's really quick and easy in the morning. You should also try some natural colors, like beige, brown, and bronze.

Hope that Helped.

mena22787

i'm iranian too, and i find that jewel tones work really well for us (like greens, blues, and purples), so you could try humid, deep truth, and plum dressing. also, browns and golds look nice like satin taupe and amber lights. hope that helps!
smiles.gif

HoneyDip

hey!! as mentioned before, i would also recommend 'all that glitters' by mac.. its a really flattering all over lid color!! or i just do a light wash of any darker brown like sable or tempting with a fluffy brush, just really quick all over the lid. as a crease color u can always use a (matte) bronzer, i sometimes use my darker MSF natural just to define my crease.

You can also play up ur cheeks and do a really fresh look without heavy eye make-up
winks.gif

kelcia

I just like to play it simple.
Black eyeliner
Mascara
Lightly flushed cheeks aand some gloss =D