Blatant wholesale of MAC and shillbidding!

BellaItalia1969

I do buy from eBay,but i am very careful as it seems to me that some sellers take selling fakes to extreme! This particular UK,seller,seems to have truckloads of replica MAC,(actually this is the 1st time i have come across someone selling such vast amounts of fake MAC) Seller ID:123sophie007,it really is unbelieviable! Also some serious shillbidding is going on there :Idtjb_400 ,they bid on like more than 16 auctions!

looked trough www.Goofbay.com,for this seller income and selling fakes does really pay so far 250 pcs of Zoomlash mascara sold,700 pcs of Lipglass sold!I have reported to ebay for selling fakes and for shillbidding,so far nothing has been done!
clapping.gif

Hilde

Quote: there is a reserve of £220 that only £1 each rrp £11.99 form mac shop

If I interpret that correctly, no bidders met the reserve price so nobody "won" this auction.

User38

I do buy from eBay,but i am very careful as it seems to me that some sellers take selling fakes to extreme! This particular UK,seller,seems to have truckloads of replica MAC,(actually this is the 1st time i have come across someone selling such vast amounts of fake MAC) Seller ID:123sophie007,it really is unbelieviable! Also some serious shillbidding is going on there :Idtjb_400 ,they bid on like more than 16 auctions!

looked trough www.Goofbay.com,for this seller income and selling fakes does really pay so far 250 pcs of Zoomlash mascara sold,700 pcs of Lipglass sold!I have reported to ebay for selling fakes and for shillbidding,so far nothing has been done!
clapping.gif

I have given up "reporting" any fakes to EBay... they just don't give a crap and the most obscene ripoffs are given high feedback.. lol.

Latest posts