Blending eyeshadow and relating it to guys?

brokenxbeauty

In my public speaking class our first speech is just a short informative speech. I wanted to do mine about blending eyeshadow, but we have to make it relate/appeal to our whole audience? How could I validate this as important for the guys in my class too?
I was thinking things like... they could teach their daughters when they have children, or their girlfriends... but I don't know... =/

choozen1ne

maybe you should do it on the theory of eyeshadow primer - that way you can relate it to how cars are painted and how a primer is important for any thing you want color to show up and things you want color to stay and how it helps colors blend hope this helps

anita22

I agree with comparing it to something they might relate to (whether it's painting cars, houses or what), but also perhaps try to use a bit of humour? I don't know if you can use visual aids, or try to act it out? (for example, you could also talk about the crazy faces that girls can pull when trying to apply eyeliner, or the yelling/swearing when you accidentally squeeze your eyelash curlers too hard... lol).

choozen1ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenxbeauty
Darling, you are a genius! Thanks, I may try that. ;P

oh thanks
th_wink3.gif
, good luck on your speech

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by choozen1ne
maybe you should do it on the theory of eyeshadow primer - that way you can relate it to how cars are painted and how a primer is important for any thing you want color to show up and things you want color to stay and how it helps colors blend hope this helps

I second this idea. Many a times I've wanted to take my favorite MAC eyeshadow and take it to a body shop and be like "Can you paint my car this color?"