Blinc vs. Bad Gal Lash vs. Diorshow

Beauty Mark

Which mascara would you recommend and why? I've tried and liked Bad Gal, but I want to know if there's something better that's truly worth the money

Hilly

Is Blinc the one that "Tubes" your lashes? I had that. It was wierd. I always felt it was ripping my lashes out when I would wash my face, but it was the "tubes". It was like $25! Not worth it IMHO

frocher

Badgal all the way. The formula is great, my lashes look amazing, and I love the blue version.

Beauty Mark

Yeah, Blinc is the alleged tube stuff. Does that make your lashes all stiff? What I liked about the Bad Gal is I don't feel like I'm wearing mascara

Hilly

I didnt notice a huge difference with the blinc stuff. I did feel like it was damaging to my real lashes

laguayaca

bad gal rocks!!! nothing better I think, I tried diorshow I hated it brushes are about the same size, I felt like it it was so dry and eghh looking haha if you know what I mean! So overall diorshow was way too dry feeling it made my lashes feel like a stiff spider leg. I tried the waterproof version this summer and i was glad when it was time to go back to my bad gal!!

DOLLface

I've never tried Blinc or Diorshow, but I've been using BadGal for quite a while and it is amazing. I could never go to using a different mascara, unless it truly was better. I love the huge brush it has (most tend to dislike that, but I like it a lot) and even though it isn't sold as a waterproof mascara it works like one; it has lasted through swims and tears for me.

yummy411

i've never tried blink, but after reading hdirenzo's comment.. i surely wont! i had bad gal and it made me feel like it was just wetting my lashes and whenever i tried it, i would get mascara everywhere...i think i had to let it dry, apply another coat..again and again to avoid the mascara running all over.. eekk... diorshow however, upon first swipe my lashes looked amazing! longer, thicker! my vote is for diorshow.

me_jelly

I SWEAR by Diorshow - it's the only mascara that doesn't clump and gives me false-like doll-eyed lashes with: lots of volume, extra length and curl all in one. I'd never go back to other mascaras - it's a true staple in my collection

noturavgurl

i've tried all three mascaras, but i only own diorshow and blinc. blinc is the one i wear most of the time because it doesnt smudge AT ALL. i've never had a problem removing it, all you have to do is wet your lashes with warm water, rub, and it alll comes off. it give a bit of volume and length, good for everyday. i can't live without it! diorshow i love because it curls my little lashes and gives AWESOME volume. it's also easy to wash off which is good because i hate scrubbing around my eyes. the only thing is that this smudges on me. i never really got into bad gal, i tried it a couple of times, but it just really clumped my lashes..but i know it works great for one of my friends. so there's my two cents.

Latest posts