~* Blind Man's Pick *~

tigerli17

Ok a game I love playing when you've got a lot of make up like me
tong.gif
Obviously more fun when you're having a girly night in. I set out all my piggie vials, all my full sized piggies, fluidlines and all my e/s. I mix them up in their sets and pick out one vial, one full sized piggie, one fluidline and one eyeshadow with my eyes shut and HAVE to use all of those together in a look. You can only choose one other item to perfect the look.

Todays was very co-ordinated! Picked Rebel Rock Blue piggie (which I've NEVER used), Flashtrack (once again, I've never used because I always reach for Deep Truth) and Softwash Grey mini piggie (which I love!). Then I picked Lark About piggie to use as a highlight. I didn't pick a fluidline today as the brush I use for that needs a wash! I really struggle with blues though, I have a hard time making them work for me as I tend to come out looking like a drag queen...Excuse my face, I got a slight tan compared to the rest of my body
ssad.gif

I've had tough ones which have failed though - last week I picked out Forest Green mini vial, Jardin Aires piggie, Juxt and Brassy Fluidline. I instantly though of Harrods - the result came out less classy
th_dunno.gif

Today's Look:

~* Face *~
No foundation or concealer as just playing around today
Fashion Frenzy Blush

~* Eyes *~
Bare Study Paint Pot as base
Softwash Grey Piggie in inner corner
Rebel Rock Blue Piggie on lid
Flashtrack E/S in crease
Lark About Piggie as highlight and a tiny bit in the inner corner
UD Zero Liner

~* Lips *~
Not So Innocent L/S (I LOVE this, it shows up like a lippie version of Helium on me
cutey.gif
)
Love Knot Lustreglass

DSC01583.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

EXCUSE MY ROUGHNESS!
Just recently back from Download Festival
devil.gif
My god the nights were bloody cold this year! I never feel like wearing make up when I'm camping - Camping just puts me in a bad mood, I hate it. But seen as my boyfriend was doing his eyeliner I didn't wanna feel left out AND i'd just had my Neo Sci Fi goodies delivered before I left and wanted to play. Thought I'd share this too as, simple as it was.

~* Face *~
No foundation or concealer as usual
Northern Lights MSF
Natural MSF in Light

~* Eyes *~
Evening Aura over lid
Magnetic Fields in crease and outer lid
Dazzlelight in inner corner
Graphic Brown Fluidline to line

~* Lips *~
Boots No.7 Lip Liner in Nude
Sci Fi Delity LS - LOVE!