Blitz and Glitz or Blacktrack?

Winthrop44

I know the description for Blitz & Glitz says "intense black flecked with gold" but, at least on me, the black is not intense and you don't see the gold. The overall effect is that it gives a softer appearance than Blacktrack, so it just depends what you're looking for. I personally LOVE Blitz & Glitz. HTH!

zori

I can understand your dilemna - I have both. LOL

Blitz & Glitz is a softer black and you really don't see the sparkle ( I heard you have to 'buff' the liner in order to show up the gold flecks but have no idea how to do that ). I was a bit disappointed as I really wanted the sparkle to show but surprisingly I use this more often as it is softer.

Blacktrack is a matte rich black - I use this for more drama as it really defines my eyes. HTHS

huggablesecret

thanks
smiles.gif
I think ill go for b&g then
smiles.gif

Showgirl

I asked the same question myself a few months ago and got Bitz 'N Glitz.... then ended up going back and buying Blacktrack, too. Both are lovely, and BnG is useable in most situations where you want black eyeliner, though it's definitely a soft black, and also makes a nice eyeshadow base for smokey eyes. The glitter isn't obvious but you can make the gold show up better if you apply it with dabs rather than strokes, or rub a brush head carefully back 'n forward a bit over it to give the "buff" effect. I also like setting b'n g by pressing beauty marked e/s on top, that gives a mix of pink and gold sparklies on a base of soft smoky black, I think it's pretty...

My problem with Bitz 'n Glitz - and it's a biggie, unfortuately - is that it really irritates my waterline, and I've heard from others (here, I think) that the glittery fluidlines are not advised for use inside the eye.... so it depends what you want it to do. If you're not someone who is bothered with liner under your eye, go for Bitz 'N Glitz. I love them both, but Blacktrack is the winner for me overall, because I do like that heavy black eyeliner look from time to time, and Blacktrack is DEFINITELY better inside your eye.

saniyairshad

hehe I have both and love both of them, there are light gold particles in blitz n glitz...but if ur looking for a BLACK BLACK...blacktrack's for u

huggablesecret

I went to buy Blitz and Glitz and they were sold out
ssad.gif
I reckon it's fate lol, got blacktrack instead, can i ask what brush you all use?

*Luna*

I have both and love and use them both alllll the time. I apply with a 266 brush as shown in my tut ;-)

Showgirl

I use a pointy mini lipbrush from the Body Shop. I've tried with a slanted brush and my 216SE but much prefer short, stubby, pointy bristles for lining with fluidline...

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
I have both and love and use them both alllll the time.

Same here.

jenii

I have both. BnG is softer, so it's best for everyday type stuff. But, Blacktrack I'll use for the waterline, or if I want a flat black look.

The brushes I use are either the 209 or the 263. The 266 doesn't do a fine line, so I wouldn't recommend it. The 263 is also less scratchy, IMO.

Holly

I have both, I like blacktrack for my bold dramatic looks, and then my Blitz n Glitz for everything else. I got blitz and glitz first because they were all out of blacktrack and the MA said that they're pretty much the same, and its pretty much true. I've yet to see the gold bits in my BnG
ssad.gif
Oh well!

I use my 263 brush for my fluidlines
smiles.gif