Padmita

Love this look
smiles.gif
!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
I am in LLLOVE with your eyebrows.

These old things? HAHA Thanks! I've been getting that alot lately, I owe it all to Brow Shader in Ivoire/Walnut.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
This is amazing! Could you tell me what color you put where? And your lashes are to die for!
smiles.gif

Aww thank you! Sure, no problem! Luna s/s on lid blended into crease. Soft Brown blended in crease, Moth Brown on outer lid and >, Springtime Skipper on inner lid, Playful on inner > blended together with Moth Brown. Shroom to highlight, All That Glitters brushed lightly on top of Moth Brown and Playful.

HTH!

ginger9

That is so pretty and you look absolutely stunning
eyelove.gif

I wish I was a rich celebrity cuz I'd totally fly you to Toronto to do my makeup for me
tong.gif
It's beautiful I love it
wavey.gif

ps - palatial rocks

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
That is so pretty and you look absolutely stunning
eyelove.gif

I wish I was a rich celebrity cuz I'd totally fly you to Toronto to do my makeup for me
tong.gif
It's beautiful I love it
wavey.gif

ps - palatial rocks

Hehe...thanks! :loveya:

readyformycloseup

pretty!! Your lashes your brows you are hot babe =) How the heck do you get your eyeshadows so dramatic, they are so vivid. I try putting mine over bare canvas or whatever & they never pop like that. What the heck am I doing wrong? Should I use them wet maybe?

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyformycloseup
pretty!! Your lashes your brows you are hot babe =) How the heck do you get your eyeshadows so dramatic, they are so vivid. I try putting mine over bare canvas or whatever & they never pop like that. What the heck am I doing wrong? Should I use them wet maybe?

Hmm, not sure what your doing wrong, do you use a base other than paint like CCB or a s/s? Using that really makes the color stick and stay put. Alot of times it also depends on what brushes you use, I pack the color on for a better color payoff. For this look I used 217, 224, 242, & 266. What color eyes do you have? Certain e/s colors make certain eye colors pop but I'm sure you already knew that. I might do a tutorial for this look but will see, it's so time consuming. HTH!

Latest posts